Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm 50/50 on this chapter.

kaido deserves better than this speedrun patchwork flashback.

i thought kaido was drafted into the marines for being an oni, but it ended up being something generic like "you're too much trouble for us to handle so... bye", didn't oda play a similar card with big mom.

there was no way in hell we were gonna get a rocks flashback, i'm not even disappointed.

i like how mature kaido sounds at just 10 years of age, reminds me of sabo during the ASL flashback.

kaido was just an apprentice, but it was enough to raise the rocks crew to invincible status.

korozumi higurashi is the goat, RIP.

kaido and king interactions are pure gold.

the punch is visually devastating though it's a bit confusing, and it looks like it sent kaido into the same crater that where big mom fell.

My dude, Kaido is out, just read Eten's translation. . . Even Kaido makes Luffy "the question" before falling down. Like Katakuri did at the end.
Yes, the full circle. Kaido was made to starve, he made others starve. He became the same thing as the one he hated. Thats how his life went from being a candidate of Joyboy to a powerful villian who wanted Good but strayed from the path until the real JoyBoy came and defeated him not for himself but for the sake of others. Luffy has always fought for the freedom of others and that desire of making everyone free is why he will be the true Pirate King. :finally:

I'm ngl if ZKK doesn't happen I don't really know where Oda will take this

Like I still don't really think it will happen but you have to wonder like... what does Kaido do after this if he doesn't die

Luffy would have to LIVE on the island to stop him from conquering Wano again and the battle would be just as difficult as before

:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.