Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chapter was not Kaido's flashback.. Big Mom got 2 and a half chapters for her flashback..

He has tanked everything in Zoan form and the reason for not using awakening is because he can’t put up flames cloud of island level to the Flower Capital while in awakening it will be his last trump card..
Even his horn is gone pal. The fight is over and I cannot stand any more than 5 wano chapters unless some interesting stuff happens so please let wano finish. :pepemy:

:gonope: That doesn't stop Sanjikun from shitting up every thread and turning it into Doflamingo wank.Level up your stan powers.
I defend Kaido more that I do it in a offensive way for most part. Unlike lanjikun I know well old gen are more powerful than Kaido and characters like shanks/dragon can be more powerful

I like more highlighting a character in a live setting. I may quit this forum and OP lol

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I defend Kaido more that I do it in a offensive way for most part. Unlike lanjikun I know well old gen are more powerful than Kaido and characters like shanks/dragon can be more powerful

I like more highlighting a character in a live setting. I may quit this forum and OP lol
:whitepress: I'm disgusted but I respect it.

What will you take up without OP and Kaido wank?

Status
Not open for further replies.