• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He clearly thinks they've been through enough, 20 years in fact

The raid happening without their knowledge is very poetic imo
The balloons are the "end" of the festival.
They are gonna sleep and wake up to a "new dawn" for Wano, where their wishes were granted. No more Kaido nor Orochi. They will see Oden appearing to them, but it will be Momonosuke declaring himself as new Shogun. The people will praise him, etc,etc.
New party starts to celebrate a new era for Wano country.
Yay.

This "EVERYONE HAS TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON" that people preach is not mandatory at all.

Actually the fact that Kaido hasn't used his awakening yet is good point for ZKK.

Reading what the ZKK supporters said for month:
Luffy defeats Kaido -> Luffy is unconscious -> Kaido awakens his DF and wrecks havoc -> ZKK.
The first 2 out of 4 points just happened this week, only the latter half points left.
AND THERE WAY TOO MANY FUCKIN HINTS THAT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. ZORO DECLARED IT INFRONT OF EVERYONE. THAT HE IS HERE TO CUT KAIDO DOWN.
Post automatically merged:

yeah I recall
awakened kaido vs half dead zoro next correct?
Yea

Actually the fact that Kaido hasn't used his awakening yet is good point for ZKK.

Luffy defeats Kaido -> Luffy is unconscious -> Kaido awakens his DF and wrecks havoc -> ZKK.
The first 2 out of 4 points just happened this week, only the latter half points left.

You know how insane kaido is without awakening? How strong he is? Now imagine he awakens. His stats go up, he resets with stamina etc. he would be too op… and Zoro has to fight him? It’s not happening. Neither are. They would all lose. If he awakens.

You know how insane kaido is without awakening? How strong he is? Now imagine he awakens. His stats go up, he resets with stamina etc. he would be too op… and Zoro has to fight him? It’s not happening. Neither are. They would all lose. If he awakens.
Morj wins. Raid fails. We get 2 year timeskip.

To add if awakening Kaido really happen next chapters, the chance for ZKK will be up as never before, Luffy is down and losing G5, even if he can use it longer awakened Kaido would be play a different league. Perhaps Oda surprise us with a outcome with no one expect it.

I doubt it thought, I had the same thought for the flying six, got disappointed. Same for Jack, got disappointed. Hoped awakening for King and Queen+CoC and again the same. With BM fall without awakening I kinda give up on that idea.

I close the case and go with the mind that Kaido is indeed down. So I wouldn't be complete down when in the next chapter our thought get confirmed.

He clearly thinks they've been through enough, 20 years in fact

The raid happening without their knowledge is very poetic imo
Itd be kinda cute if luffy goes all santa claus and decides to let them all sleep with when they wake up they're surrounded by all their loved ones taken away from them, fresh water, food, orochi down, kaido down, with the kozuki and their samurai finally back

Like imagine the first person wakes up around dawn waking up the people around them out of excitement and the island just roaring

Status
Not open for further replies.