Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido doesn't have awakening first + Kaido will admit his defeat but will still try to kill Momonosuke or the townspeople, Zoro will just cut him in half

Ok so 1. How does Zoro manage to “cut him in half” when kaido will notice him attack him? ( he also has FS too btw)

2. The biggest one, HOW does ZORO ENDURE X2 HAKAI and THEN KILL KAIDO. Hakai an attack that broke 30 of HIS BONES. Is now DOUBLED. Plus ANY OTHER attack from rooftop / king fight? X2 as well?

You do realize right If current at 100 percent beat kaido means luffy is easily the strongest in verse at the moment out all of the alive people.
Which is good because Luffy is in the same place carreer wise and strength wise Roger was when he conquered the new World the first time, reaching lodestar 1 year before he fought Rocks D Xebec.

Meaning Luffy has got Blackbeard to face, just like Roger had Xebec to fight.

Funny how Luffy got k.o 5 times almost and returned but Kaido can't return from one k.o.

Both mythical zoan.

Praise God Nika :finally:
Technically the scabbards and g4 gattling did temporarily ko kaido but he just recovered really quick
He might've been kod by luffys second conquerors kkg if it wasn't for cp0 but he definitely would have got back up and faster than luffy

Ok so 1. How does Zoro manage to “cut him in half” when kaido will notice him attack him? ( he also has FS too btw)

2. The biggest one, HOW does ZORO ENDURE X2 HAKAI and THEN KILL KAIDO. Hakai an attack that broke 30 of HIS BONES. Is now DOUBLED. Plus ANY OTHER attack from rooftop / king fight? X2 as well?
1. Kaido in dragon form is the easiest target to hit

2. There was a plotline with the grim reaper, I think it's going to come to something and Zoro will get back up + and we're just talking about a single attack. he can very well attack it while being injured

2. There was a plotline with the grim reaper, I think it's going to come to something and Zoro will get back up + and we're just talking about a single attack. he can very well attack it while being injured
He is not injured he is on life support unable to move. I don't see what is unclear about this.

1. He will still notice Zoro coming to attack? Specially if he awakens which is worse? Cuz like I said his stats get boosted and he recovers.

2. What if the GR is just a hallucination and he’s only seeing GR because the medicine wore off?

He can attack while being injured? Dude X2 hakai man…. Do you not understand how absurd that is? Hakai broke 30 of his bones? This is doubled? Then you also add any other attack, thunder bagua & king attacks X2… that’s too much.

It won’t be easy. At all to kill kaido like that.

This looks like the end of the fight. Seems lame. For some reason I can't accept Luffy beating Kaido. I know he may have but it feels anticlimactic.

Also the visual similarities between this chapter and Luffy and Doffy's final fight chapter are high but that final punch against Doffy looked more intense.

I hope there's a little more. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.