Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He removed My post of zoro a year ago. And it wasn't even zkk related just a post on zoro been using haki before time skip and how. He removed that and entertained sanji getting conquerors and beating the shit out of luffy once more. A WCI 2.0. He pinned that post. That post got 3 awards too. Unbelievable.
Actually Reddit Moment there. Shit like this is why I hate Reddit and glad I joined here instead all the further more.

That's genuine bias/corruption but Reddit mods, like Twitch and Discord ones love abusing Power more than anything.

I sympathise when they have to deal with genuinely toxic and heinous shit but corrupt, biased behaviour and censorship lime this is unjustified regardless.

Regarding that Sanji beating up Luffy and WCI 2.0 part, holy fuck they really are deranged, pathetic and dumb. There's absolutely no justifiable reason for that to happen too.

I've wanted CoC Sanji for powerscaling reasons but especially not those reasons, YIKES!

We just got a scene of a kid Kaido and Zorocucks think Oda is going to kill this man through one of the Strawhats?

:gokulaugh:

Guarantee there will be a scene Kaido fends off some world government threat which takes his life. He's content he's found Joyboy now there's no point in further conflict in Kaido's eyes now.

Knowing Oda there's still Kaido's redemption in Yamato's eyes to be played out not for what he's done on Wano but what he's done to her.

This chapter clearly set this up.
The question is how can WG provide something that is able to kill him? Either Kaidou is already on the brink of his death from fighting Luffy anyway, or WG bring Ancient Weapon that is actually manage to kill him lol.

The reason why he so obsessed with the raid failing is because Wano didn't meet his expectations, and he is desperately waiting for the "real wano" to start. He should just accept that Wano didn't live up to the hype for him instead of expecting a sudden writing change after 140 chapters.
I heard he wants Wano to go for another hundreds of chapters, I guess he thinks that if the raid fails and if Wano still continues then that will suddenly fix the issues he has with the arc.

Not sure if this has come up yet but with the flow of the current story, I'm strongly leaning towards Kaido leaving Wano of his own violition. Right now we have a setting in which Kaido himself is willing to accept defeat if it's "Joyboy" so there's really no reason for him to make a fuss or final struggle after his defeat here to Luffy. In the first place, both he and Orochi promised Oden they'd leave Wano 25 years ago if Oden kept his promise to dance like a fool for 5 years, so I think that's what will ultimately happen at the end of the arc. I think Kaido acknowledges Luffy as Joyboy and then puts off thoughts about dying to see what kinda world it is that Luffy will end up creating.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Not sure if this has come up yet but with the flow of the current story, I'm strongly leaning towards Kaido leaving Wano of his own violation. Right now we have a setting in which Kaido himself is willing to accept defeat if it's "Joyboy" so there's really no reason for him to make a fuss or final struggle after his defeat here to Luffy. In the first place, both he and Orochi promised Oden they'd leave Wano 25 years ago if Oden kept his promise to dance like a fool for 5 years, so I think that's what will ultimately happen at the end of the arc. I think Kaido acknowledges Luffy as Joyboy and then puts off thoughts about dying to see what kinda world it is that Luffy will end up creating.
But does he know luffy is joyboy thou? No one does expect for us and zunesha and momo and Yamato.:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.