Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you suppose an Onigashima is 700+ kilometers long? Assuming Onigashima's height is a quarter of its length, Yamato's voice reached 175 kilometers when she spoke to Kaido?

Speculation. We only know Law can extend the length of his sword. Further, nothing suggests his power would increase at an equal proportion if he widens it.
No. Because the premise of that thread is faulty. Wano presumably close to Australia in size, but Onigashima is merely say. 2x as wide as marineford.

Will all the Zorohaters who say he won't come back because he's facing death right now admit that Luffy won't finish Kaido when he goes on a rampage because he's exhausted now, or this doesn't fit their agenda?
@Finalbeta
@nik87
@HA001
@Cinera
@ThunderSupernova
@ShishioIsBack
@L55
@Jew D. Boy
@Money D Malio
@Lor D. Coast
@Blackbeard
@King of the world
@Sanji D Goat
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Paperchampion23

We're inching ever closer to ZKK with a Luffy win and a Momoron win this chapter. :steef:

Now we wait for:

1. Full Kaido in Wano flashback and Wano relevance
2. Uo Uo no Mi awakening and rampaging to cause Kaido to go Berserk
3. Berserk Kaido on the skies of the capital, pulling an Ultron (by floating Onigashima to the orbit of the planet and letting it fall on the capital)
4. What happened between Zoro and Calli
5. Zoro returning from the underworld to fulfill Enma's will
6. Luffy (and the others) destroying the falling Onigashima
7. ZKK

:myman:

hmm wonder if we will see some kind of final burst from Kaido. Luffy is obviously gonna win but it would be a little bit anti-climatic if Kaido was done here.

C

Cruxroux

Satisfaction with plot. I'm kind of guy who always prefer side character rather than main character. In Naruto I choose all the uchiha over naruto. Seven deadly sins ban was my favourite but weird choosen one shit messed things up for the mc. Attack on titan , Levi it is. Hunter x Hunter killua was favourite. I don't know something about side characters fascinates me a lot. I want them to shine atleast once better than Mc. Not always just once.

@Finalbeta
@nik87
@HA001
@Cinera
@ThunderSupernova
@ShishioIsBack
@L55
@Jew D. Boy
@Money D Malio
@Lor D. Coast
@Blackbeard
@King of the world
@Sanji D Goat
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Paperchampion23

We're inching ever closer to ZKK with a Luffy win and a Momoron win this chapter. :steef:

Now we wait for:

1. Full Kaido in Wano flashback and Wano relevance
2. Uo Uo no Mi awakening and rampaging to cause Kaido to go Berserk
3. Berserk Kaido on the skies of the capital, pulling an Ultron (by floating Onigashima to the orbit of the planet and letting it fall on the capital)
4. What happened between Zoro and Calli
5. Zoro returning from the underworld to fulfill Enma's will
6. Luffy (and the others) destroying the falling Onigashima
7. ZKK

:myman:
I would take ZKK if we got Awakened Kaido going Berserk :pepemy:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No. Because the premise of that thread is faulty. Wano presumably close to Australia in size, but Onigashima is merely say. 2x as wide as marineford.
So you don't agree with the thread but you're using it as proof to make a point nonetheless? Onigashima isn't 2X bigger than MF, and being 2X bigger than MF doesn't make Onigashima continent-sized.

"King isn't done, he still has to show CoC and awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Queen isn't done, he still has to use his viruses during his fight against Sanji and he still needs to show his awakening, the fight will still continue."

"The fight with Big Mom is still not over, we still have to see her awakening."

"Jack will come back."

"The Tobi Roppo will come back."

So much denial and now it's Kaido's turn.

Kaidou let the marines captured him for free meals lolololol

Luffy: I will create the world where my friends can eat happily! Kaidou! You are my nakama!

Kaidou: Yes I wadda live

From now on, Kaidou is the Taskmaster in Strawhat Grandfleet. Months later, Bartolomeo, Ideo, Hajrudin, Sai etc come out as strong as Admirals thanks to the unparalleled guidance of Taskmaster Mister Top 1 WSC

:gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

"King isn't done, he still has to show CoC and awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Queen isn't done, he still has to use his viruses during his fight against Sanji and he still needs to show his awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Jack will come back."

Yea but kaido was the main antagonist all along not king , queen, jack, tobbi roppo or bigmam. We haven't seen something extraordinary out of him yet.

"Jack will come back."

People think Beast Pirates are strong as Kinemon, Raizo or Orochi. They cant continue to fight✌🏻

"Jack will come back."

you have a point but Kaido is not comparable to any of the characters you mentioned. He is the main antagonist and stronger than any of the characters you mentioned.

"Jack will come back."

Wano was indeed awful :josad:

- Afterwards we see what happens after the "God Valley" incident. The pirates of "Hachinosu" learn that Rocks' gang has split up, although they don't quite believe it. They say that a navy soldier named Garp is the one who has finished them off.
- Other pirates say that there must have been internal strife in the gang, as the concept of "teamwork" didn't seem to exist in the brains of these monsters.
- We see again a very angry young Big Mom, she is looking for Kaidou. He seems to have left without showing his face to her.

It's obvious as day Garp and Roger were assisted by at least someone or a few who betrayed Rocks.

The question is why, did Kaido also go against Rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.