Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"King isn't done, he still has to show CoC and awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Queen isn't done, he still has to use his viruses during his fight against Sanji and he still needs to show his awakening, the fight will still continue."

"The fight with Big Mom is still not over, we still have to see her awakening."

"Jack will come back."

"The Tobi Roppo will come back."

So much denial and now it's Kaido's turn.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Also remember. Community said that there were death flags all over Wano

Not a single character has died in Wano

:milaugh::milaugh:

So you don't agree with the thread but you're using it as proof to make a point nonetheless? Onigashima isn't 2X bigger than MF, and being 2X bigger than MF doesn't make Onigashima continent-sized.
The dude posted two completely separate pictures. I'm saying Wano mainland is country sized.

We literally have Yasiue saying Wano itself is at least 1000 Ri in distance.

The OP in that thread used a map to argue Onigashima is country sized. That's the flaw.

Otoh, Wano is so massive that the depth of the hole made means Law at minimum had the greatest AoE feat in the series.

C

Cruxroux

- Afterwards we see what happens after the "God Valley" incident. The pirates of "Hachinosu" learn that Rocks' gang has split up, although they don't quite believe it. They say that a navy soldier named Garp is the one who has finished them off.
- Other pirates say that there must have been internal strife in the gang, as the concept of "teamwork" didn't seem to exist in the brains of these monsters.
- We see again a very angry young Big Mom, she is looking for Kaidou. He seems to have left without showing his face to her.

It's obvious as day Garp and Roger were assisted by at least someone or a few who betrayed Rocks.

The question is why, did Kaido also go against Rocks?
Spoiler itself answers that. The concept of teamwork didn't seem to exist in the brain of these monsters. Whitebeard himself warned Oden about it. Too many Conqueror users in a single crew will just destroy the crew.

"King isn't done, he still has to show CoC and awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Queen isn't done, he still has to use his viruses during his fight against Sanji and he still needs to show his awakening, the fight will still continue."

"The fight with Big Mom is still not over, we still have to see her awakening."

"Jack will come back."

"The Tobi Roppo will come back."

So much denial and now it's Kaido's turn.
But what i find odd in a sense ,why didn't turn some of the zoan users back in there human form after there defeat .
I mean when a DF user get unconcious there DF power fades like sugar or doflamingo as example .
Thats why so many people still have hopes in the zoan guys i think.
Its not that i don't agree with you on your stand .

C

Cruxroux

Even though it's not perfect, I'm still satisfied with the ending of the fight.

However I'm not satisfied with the way Oda handled Kaido's backstory.
Maybe by the end of the volume we get complete flashback of kaido. And Rocks a bit.
Post automatically merged:

But what i find odd in a sense ,why didn't turn some of the zoan users back in there human form after there defeat .
I mean when a DF user get unconcious there DF power fades like sugar or doflamingo as example .
Did you made that up or it's a logical argument?

Satisfaction with plot. I'm kind of guy who always prefer side character rather than main character. In Naruto I choose all the uchiha over naruto. Seven deadly sins ban was my favourite but weird choosen one shit messed things up for the mc. Attack on titan , Levi it is. Hunter x Hunter killua was favourite. I don't know something about side characters fascinates me a lot. I want them to shine atleast once better than Mc. Not always just once.
Yea but i dunno with the comparison, since Zoro isn't Luffy's Sasuke or Killua right? Law or Kidd fit more. Of course Zoro is more badass than them. Btw i agree about Zoro should shine at least once, but just not against WSC-PK that Kaidou want to be. Imo narratively once Kaidou is WSC who wanna be PK, it's destined to be Luffy's fight.

Trying to be fair, ihad hoped Zoro would be the one who finish Doflamingo in Dressrosa, and Katakuri in WCI. Badass vs badass. Its so fitting. While maybe Luffy could be busy negotiating with Fuji in Dressrosa, and also convincing Sanji or even fight seriously against Sanji at WCI. That way, Zoro can shine more in a fight than Luffy in WCI at least.

Will all the Zorohaters who say he won't come back because he's facing death right now admit that Luffy won't finish Kaido when he goes on a rampage because he's exhausted now, or this doesn't fit their agenda?
Lmao did I not just say this was (yet again) premature celebration? They never seem to learn do they
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta
@nik87
@HA001
@Cinera
@ThunderSupernova
@ShishioIsBack
@L55
@Jew D. Boy
@Money D Malio
@Lor D. Coast
@Blackbeard
@King of the world
@Sanji D Goat
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Paperchampion23

We're inching ever closer to ZKK with a Luffy win and a Momoron win this chapter. :steef:

Now we wait for:

1. Full Kaido in Wano flashback and Wano relevance
2. Uo Uo no Mi awakening and rampaging to cause Kaido to go Berserk
3. Berserk Kaido on the skies of the capital, pulling an Ultron (by floating Onigashima to the orbit of the planet and letting it fall on the capital)
4. What happened between Zoro and Calli
5. Zoro returning from the underworld to fulfill Enma's will
6. Luffy (and the others) destroying the falling Onigashima
7. ZKK

:myman:
I wonder what they'll say if roofie somehow gets up. Will it be asspull? Poor writing? Will they start calling themselves condomtards for hoping for the "impossible"? We shall see :myman:

- Afterwards we see what happens after the "God Valley" incident. The pirates of "Hachinosu" learn that Rocks' gang has split up, although they don't quite believe it. They say that a navy soldier named Garp is the one who has finished them off.
- Other pirates say that there must have been internal strife in the gang, as the concept of "teamwork" didn't seem to exist in the brains of these monsters.
- We see again a very angry young Big Mom, she is looking for Kaidou. He seems to have left without showing his face to her.

It's obvious as day Garp and Roger were assisted by at least someone or a few who betrayed Rocks.

The question is why, did Kaido also go against Rocks?
I like the fanfic of Artur about Whitebeard betraying Rocks because of difference in opinions. WB kind of fits that family over everything narrative.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well thats how the sky looks from a pit alright. The pit is pitch black while the sky is illuminated. If it's the outline of the path Kaidou's body took, its supposed to be dark since the inside of the hole is not illuminated.
Not really, it depends on several factors but that's a topic for another day. This is how it typically looks when you look at the sky from a pit:

The illumination in Wano rn isn't good enough to reach a pit because the fight is happening in the middle of the night, not in a broad daylight.

If its the hole BM fell in, the outline will be round and much wider as the bomb exploded first.
Except that the spiral wave you're seeing isn't the outline of the pit but the path Kaido's body took. It's not light illumination, it's Oda representing how Kaido's body is traveling.

If its BM's hole, Kaidou's entrance to the ground wont explode the entire surface as there is already a bigger hole in the first place, acting like a wide door for Kaidou's body to enter.

Also if you said it's the hole BM fell in, or you say that Kaidou didnt fall to its bottom, you can prove it instead since there is no proof that Luffy aimed for BM's hole exactly, no proof whatsoever since the outline directly opposed an outline of bomb explosion, etc.
It would be because the hole isn't wide enough for Kaido to directly enter it without hitting its edges. It's not like Luffy deliberately hit him to the ground. The pit happened to be in the right spot at the right time. I already explained it to the other guy:

Look at where the dust is rising in the top right panel of the last page, beside the one showing kids:

It's exactly the same place where Law made the pit:

Top-Right panel.

Man, what a chapter my guys!! Amazing!

Wano has been being a very slow arc, but Oda is resolving as the master mangaka he is. I love you, Oda.

There's no other word to describe this chap: amazing. Just amazing.

:steef::lunazing:

That isn't anything new, Lucci and Jabra never turned back to their human form after they were both defeated.

Also some devil fruits work differently, not all of them are going to act like Sugar or Doffy where if the user gets knocked out then their power fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.