Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:

Thank you the zoro fans and BM haters who wanted Wano at any cost thus forced Oda to end WCI poorly.

This is the arc you got :
  • Summer camp Udon
  • Tama show
  • ToonPiece

I'll wait until is finally over to binge read it, my opinion is extremely skewed by my Wano exhaustion. I felt the same way about Dressrosa and reading it back again it wasn't as bad

It certainly didn't live up to the potential tho
My wish when the raid started was to see team fights due to the number of characters involved, like Law or Kid crewmates fighting Ulti or P1 alongside Usopp/Nami instead of the 8 yo kid and BM deus ex machina asspull bullshit we got.

Idk what to think of Wano tbh, I don't think it was that bad in itself, but compared to the massive hype Beast Pirates were quite disappointing
I think there's def room for improvement to make things more interesting. The payoff is more than any other post ts arc. Excluding Kaido, King and Queen the rest felt like they got the short end of the stick, like Big Mom and especially Jack. And a pirate crew named after zoans not having a single awakened zoan feels so off (would have made Jack at least awakened tos tand out among the calamities).

Cut out chapters like the stalling chapters, chapter 1048 (this chapter could literally be 1048 nothing would change except Orochi being cut).

Now that ZKK supporters will go full copium swing in the next 5 chapters all the pieces are in place and it's time to begin the true war:

"Wano Arc is shit and Oda dropped the ball" VS "He can do no wrong it was all planned stop reading"

THE THRONE WARS WILL BEGIN :pepebusi:
Reddit still acts like this is the best arc

he has CoO and can sense Luffy and most likely because of that he will be transport him. by the way you mean best CoO.
he will sense his haki vanishing. Momo is exhausted in his own.
yeah I mean CoO

But just hear what you're saying, not only does Law's CoO would have to expand beyond island level, his room as well lol

That's insane

I think there's def room for improvement to make things more interesting. The payoff is more than any other post ts arc. Excluding Kaido, King and Queen the rest felt like they got the short end of the stick, like Big Mom and especially Jack. And a pirate crew named after zoans not having a single awakened zoan feels so off (would have made Jack at least awakened tos tand out among the calamities).

Cut out chapters like the stalling chapters, chapter 1048 (this chapter could literally be 1048 nothing would change except Orochi being cut).
Jack's treatment is criminal lol. Oda should be put on trial for that

Status
Not open for further replies.