Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I know "all Oda women look the same" but I strongly believe that's supposed to be Higurashi turning into Stussy and revealing that cipher pol were also involved with Rocks somehow.

they have the same lips, nose, eyes, face shape, and hair color (higurashi has blue hair but it turns blonde here and in the anime and color manga iirc)

Also Stussys age is "secret" so she could have been around when kaido was young and orochi was just being set up to lead.
I said this before tooo. This woman is mysterious. People dismissed me saying kaido killed her

a legit defeated kaido falling down for them to see would just be them getting their wishes while seeing it first-hand, and not trauma. lol
Yeah that specific aspect isn't but it's also not required for them
All they want is orochi and kaido to go away
I think the lanterns communicate that

I think oda just wants them to enjoy the fire festival with peace of mind
Not a destructive battle that would decimate most of their homes
At the end of the day it's the same outcome for them

I'm just trying to view it from what I think the authors point of view is

Yeah all of Kaidos losses were likely back when he was a teenager and early in Rox crews.
Yea so i mean that even furthers my point luffy defeating kaido is what is expected story wise from current kaido no doubt luffy will do this ...now its just up to oda to deliver on his need for death via zoro ...both fandoms win it won't take anything away from luffys defeat of kaido cuz luffy aint a kille rbut lets see what oda has in store for us .

I know "all Oda women look the same" but I strongly believe that's supposed to be Higurashi turning into Stussy and revealing that cipher pol were also involved with Rocks somehow.

they have the same lips, nose, eyes, face shape, and hair color (higurashi has blue hair but it turns blonde here and in the anime and color manga iirc)

Also Stussys age is "secret" so she could have been around when kaido was young and orochi was just being set up to lead.
And her ephitet could be alluding to the geishas/courtisans of Wano as well, if they indeed meddled with Wano and Rocks in the past.

Holy shit I really can't wait to see the Rocks flashback with Shiki, Silver Axe, Wang Zhi, possibly Stussy, Bakkin and Shakky....

Kaido got hit from above onigashima all the way down to wano and still cratered super far deep. If Luffy punched anyone directly on the ground with that or made contact with the ground the near surroundings would be vaporized. The distance kaido was sent cut down some of the AOE
Doffy was also in the sky when he took KKG. That isnt an excuse. The attack lacks AoE.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
too many power ups out of the characters' asses for me to enjoy the fights, if i'm honest

everybody

Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro and Sanji

this isn't targeted at any character, just Oda i guess

yes yes, One Piece has always been like this, but for some reason i just didn't buy it in Wano
Idk its fine to me because luffy trained for ryou and almost died against the strongest guy yet to awaken, zoro got a new sword that let him access more of his haki and sanji powering up was set up by WCI. Kid and Law are kinda random but for the monster trio them powering up made sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.