Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, aside from the Grim Reaper "plot" which is a made up fan desire instead of just accepting it probably was a Mink Medicine side effect, the rest of these things can be addressed post Wano and probably will be lol
Monstrous samurai?
So basically zoro is a failure who went to odens territory as a swordsman but to kaido gold standard of swordsman still Oden

That's just slap in the face of basically 50% of one piece fan base who are zoro fans following zoros journey since day one.

Its like Oda introducing a top tier chef (streusen) and sanji never surpassing him (he did by baking the cake)

Then why didn't he teach luffy how to cook and make him bake a cake?

Why does sanji get moment as big as baking a cake and not zoro?
zoro got many amazing moments and sanji never got something on the same level. now sanji got an arc for him and zoro fans are crying because it is unfair they do not get the same treatment. i will call it zoro privilege

bros, the people of wano will try to run Kaido using hot oil frying (just like how Oden died), but Kaido will try to escape if he survives more than 1 hour in the oil, then he will survive and will try to escape by flying, but as Kaido is weakened, he will fly badly and Zoro will stop him by cutting off his head in dragon form. All this is true, I received it from Oda by whatsapp 😎👍

There’s no such a thing as MC favoritism. It’s always have been this way in OP why should be different in Wano
Lol, irony of the people. MCs favoritism is one of the biggest reasons why Zoro got more feats than Kid and Law on rooftop. MCs favoritism is also the reason he got Enma, defeated King. MC favoritism is the main reason Killer became Kamazou with smile fruit while other is get to sleep with Komurasaki. Talk about hypocrisy. Zoro is secondary main character and hence he got so much favoritism. But hypocrite are blind and no concern of 'good' storytellin came. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.