Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much unresolved shit in Wano.

I guess Hiyori can just heal people at the speed of light with bandages and she was the shadow, but it's never gonna be mentioned again.

I guess adult Momo doesn't matter for Kaido, it's just gonna be for the people of the capital.

Orochi and Kaido can get defeated without anybody seeing them, contradicting Oda's style for 25 years.

Zoro: Black Blade, Shimotsuki Lineage, Grim Reaper.

We spent so much build up screen time for Momo becoming a man, becoming an adult, all that shit about learning to create fire clouds, and it all culminates in a few panels of Momo just landing the island safely. The hour of legend people thought Momo was gonna have is 100000000000000000x better.

the Nidai Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri have any thing to do in this arc?
MC favoritism
Simple as that
Oda would always compromise story telling, context, logic, shit on every character as long as Luffy can look like a Messiah, second coming of Jesus christ.

All that shit for Kaido to become Katakuri 2.0 and latest member of Luffys harem.

And @Paperchampion23 will still tell you its top tier writing
Post automatically merged:

He literally pulled joy boy sperm out of his ass

Do you really think oda cares about consistency?

I'm pretty sure Zoro vs King was supposed to be Oda's answer to the ZKK theory.

King is effectively a weaker version of kaido. He has super durability, just like kaido. He has an ancient ryu ryu no mi zoan. And he can control fire, with his final attack basically being a weaker version of kaido's.

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
Everything is still going as expected by ZKK theorists.
Let's say it's over and Kaido is down for good, would you be satisfied ? Didn't Oda say Kaido falling from a strong punch from Luffy isn't satisfying ?
I understand the frustration with this arc and wanting it to end as soon as possible but unfortunately it is far from being over, I myself thought it wouldn't last more than 30 chapters at around chapter 1010 :s although things will start getting really interesting once Kaido gets back up.

I'm pretty sure Zoro vs King was supposed to be Oda's answer to the ZKK theory.

King is effectively a weaker version of kaido. He has super durability, just like kaido. He has an ancient ryu ryu no mi zoan. And he can control fire, with his final attack basically being a weaker version of kaido's.
Riiight
Oda gave Zoro Odens sword in the country of swordsman for Zoro to slay the dragon king on top of flower capital and become a sword God

I am sure Enma has also magically turned black blade

Since day one everyone was talking about taking King's head weren't they?

And King is the one who thinks samurai are trash and there will never be a monsterous samurai like Oden.

Makes soooo much sense

Dude, you literally want Oda to break his almost 1000+ chapter precedent of having Luffy defeat the big bad. Defeating the main antagonist is Luffy's only purpose. If Zoro surpassed him in that regard then there'd be no point to his character, he'd effectively be a stronger version of Kid.
No
Zoro has already defeated a Big Bad Guy in his introduction arc

Defeating main antagonist isn't Luffy's only purpose, author do let other character defeat some form of a boss if story calls for it. Sasuke did it Gohan has done it Killua has too right??

That is Oda's favoritism, not a requirement.

Zoro already fought Mihawk too, if Mihawk had Itachi like Arc, you would want Luffy to beat him too?

In this arc norms have already been compromised
-Both Zoro and Luffy received training arcs
-Zoro got connection with God of this country
-God Oden's sword
-Princess of this arc
-Zoro has done significant damage to main bad guy already, scarred him even

Zoro fighting main bad guy itself never happens

Riiight
Oda gave Zoro Odens sword in the country of swordsman for Zoro to slay the dragon king on top of flower capital and become a sword God

I am sure Enma has also magically turned black blade

Since day one everyone was talking about taking King's head weren't they?

And King is the one who thinks samurai are trash and there will never be a monsterous samurai like Oden.

Makes soooo much sense
ZKK would only make sense if
1) Zoro was the MC
or
2) Kaido wasn't the main villain

Tho I can see why you are upset about it. Oda has a really shitty habit of having Luffy steal other people's antagonists in order to artificially extend the series.
Kaido has no direct connection to Luffy, he just hurt Luffy's friends and has some treasure map Luffy needs to find One Piece. Kaido has a much bigger connection to Zoro due to the shimotsuki/ryuma/enma stuff.

This is just like doflamingo. He had literally zero ties to Luffy besides hurting Luffy's "friends", but Law spent his entire life trying to kill him, but ultimately was overshadowed by Luffy.

Oda could have just made the post skip directly focus on Luffy vs blackbeard and Akainu, with side characters like kaido and doffy being taken care of by zoro, law, ect. But Oda is a money whore and wants to extend the series as much as possible, so we need 100 chapters for dressrosa and wano, when they are literally side quests to Luffy's main conflict: blackbeard and akainu.

No
Zoro has already defeated a Big Bad Guy in his introduction arc

Defeating main antagonist isn't Luffy's only purpose, author do let other character defeat some form of a boss if story calls for it. Sasuke did it Gohan has done it Killua has too right??

That is Oda's favoritism, not a requirement.

Zoro already fought Mihawk too, if Mihawk had Itachi like Arc, you would want Luffy to beat him too?

In this arc norms have already been compromised
-Both Zoro and Luffy received training arcs
-Zoro got connection with God of this country
-God Oden's sword
-Princess of this arc
-Zoro has done significant damage to main bad guy already, scarred him even

Zoro fighting main bad guy itself never happens
If Luffy doesn't beat the big bad, then Oda wouldn't be able to justify spending 100+ chapters and 4 years writing the wano kuni arc.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Now imagine going to WANO to destroy JOYBOY's country and waiting for 20 years to face the plot armor head-on like a monster.
It's too insane.

Kaidou knew he was going to lose but even so he decided to stay in WANO to face the plot head on, you can't be a hater of Kaidou he's too chad/badass, the man is an absolute monster from beginning to end. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.