Status
Not open for further replies.
personally not a fan of 2 games running same time
@T-Pein™ will give us that answer when he gets here
newbie is legit the perfect slot to give scum
so he can watch us old players fight each others
he likes us to suffer
does this post of yours add any substance?
you have clearly not read any of my posts
Who cares if two games are running? What are these posts? Do you just spam unnecessary things to get away with scum like behavior.

Yes my 1 post was about the game which called out your scum like behavior. So there is something AI that you can read there. Already starting to buddy. You control WG games by default because everyone playing like noobs and letting you run rampart. You need to be shot or lynched. I have nothing else to add.

Yeah I figured lmfao, shit was whack. Whats the use of the sword trade? To confirm Jamie to Brienne or something?

Btw I had this theory that since you claimed it was only a matter of time that you become red but I kept it to myself lol, Imagine If I said that. Unecessary paranoia.
Euron or Dany going mad could destroy the Wall. The undead would attack with a chance to kill players. Those with swords would be protected.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who cares if two games are running? What are these posts? Do you just spam unnecessary things to get away with scum like behavior.

Yes my 1 post was about the game which called out your scum like behavior. So there is something AI that you can read there. Already starting to buddy. You control WG games by default because everyone playing like noobs and letting you run rampart. You need to be shot or lynched. I have nothing else to add.
its called opening conversations, udell
using open end sentences to draw other players to talk
you will die alone on that hill

Let's vig town's mvp from previous game, because he's fluffing a bit on DAY ONE. You serious?
MVP my ass. He lost town that game. He is buddying with players who have not even posted and is spamming unnecessary things in the thread. Classic scum tactic by Ekko every single game. Which he was scum last game and I had literally called it. He is scum again here, not going to debate about this.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
MVP my ass. He lost town that game. He is buddying with players who have not even posted and is spamming unnecessary things in the thread. Classic scum tactic by Ekko every single game. Which he was scum last game and I had literally called it. He is scum again here, not going to debate about this.
dude the game just started,relax.
What is this post?:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.