Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
MVP my ass. He lost town that game. He is buddying with players who have not even posted and is spamming unnecessary things in the thread. Classic scum tactic by Ekko every single game. Which he was scum last game and I had literally called it. He is scum again here, not going to debate about this.
you also called me scum in the turbo and i was town, its alright udell u can keep calling me scum and hope u get it right every time

okay maybe i fluffed once or twice, but not the first 10 posts like he says
I love how you lied then try to come back with a little truth. I was clearly exaggerating. It may not have been the first 10 but there you still fluffing at least 50% which is unnecessary, given the length of the DP and the amount of players who are posting.

Then you complain about 2 games running when you are busy spamming this thread? People don't think about tactics or lying behavior so you get away with murder. How are you not scum?

dude the game just started,relax.
What is this post?:kobeha:
That doesn't mean we just let suspicious statements slide. You guys gonna fluff for 10 pages, instead of getting some quality posts around here to read? Look for little nuisances in the BS people say and lynch them. This RNG stuff does nothing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I love how you lied then try to come back with a little truth. I was clearly exaggerating. It may not have been the first 10 but there you still fluffing at least 50% which is unnecessary, given the length of the DP and the amount of players who are posting.

Then you complain about 2 games running when you are busy spamming this thread? People don't think about tactics or lying behavior so you get away with murder. How are you not scum?
Everyone is fluffing. Far more than I am in fact. Even saying 50% is untrue. My fluff posts are at most like 10% of my current post count.
By your own admission that was an exaggeration on your part. So I fail to see why my posts make me scum but the others are town, this looks like a hard confirmation bias.

That doesn't mean we just let suspicious statements slide. You guys gonna fluff for 10 pages, instead of getting some quality posts around here to read? Look for little nuisances in the BS people say and lynch them. This RNG stuff does nothing.
Im pretty sure Ekko just spams no matter what honestly

you also called me scum in the turbo and i was town, its alright udell u can keep calling me scum and hope u get it right every time
No I did not. I called Nana scum and you immediately build a wagon on me afterwards. Then I told town to lynch you for dumb logic regardless of your alignment and they should have done so rather than letting you lead them to an Obvious L.

Fruit game and this one is where I am outright calling you a scum. Stop lying to suit your narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.