Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy lost 4 times , zoro lost zero times against King.

Recent chapter luffy is about to pass out too after punching kaido.

And mid yc1? He is ready to high diff a yonkou.
Luffy would neg King without passing out.

Zori would lose 2000 times from Kaido bitch has suffered 2000 L's from Kuina Zori is actually the character which has taken the most L's in the entire series

:gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Zori would lose 2000 times from Kaido bitch has suffered 2000 L's from Kuina Zori is actually the character which has taken the most L's in the entire series

:gokulaugh:
Neither would zoro. He was bound to pass out as the medicine side effects.
Also was that the best you can come up with ?

Enma Zori's greatest power up in series took him from a weak YC3 level to mid YC1 level.

Luffy defeats Kaido Zori technically draws with King as they're both unconscious

:kobeha:
Idk wtf your point is here
Enma is both nerf and a power up
On roof top he got AP boost but in return Enma sucked to much Haki.

So Zoro was YC1 in Dressrosa and YC1+ on roof top maybe due to Haki training

But then even Enma Haki boost that can permanently scarred Kaido, doing more damage to Kaido, much more than Luffy even with CoC Supreme King Kong Gun can do.

So then Zoro got one more power up and became a Yonko level character and stomped Kaidos right hand man.

Luffys offense is too weak bro

C

Cruxroux

But then even Enma Haki boost that can permanently scarred Kaido, doing more damage to Kaido, much more than Luffy even with CoC Supreme King Kong Gun can do.

So then Zoro got one more power up and became a Yonko level character and stomped Kaidos right hand man.

Zoro literally one shotted King after figuring out adv conc. Precisely what kaido did to luffy in their first battle.

I can't wait to see how massive this will look on the Anime a year from now. I mean those attacks might look bland in some aspect due to the limitatons of the Manga but surely, these will look far more menacing in the Anime where the clash of island destroying attacks will be on full display.

I doubt
He lacks damage output

And zoro passed out to drug tho

Unless you think Kidds offense >>>> AdvCoC thunder bagua + Hakai + Indra

In that case King one shots Luffy too.

Luffy isn't neg diffing King
King will do A LOT of damage to Luffy, he is weak to cuts and fire and King has both.

Luffy might win mid to high diff but he isn't gonna dominate King like zoro did in chapter 1035.

You can like Luffy without wanking him

It seems like this is definitely it for kaido. This basically parallels the Big Mom defeat with Kaido being blasted into the earth.

I wonder if its possible that kaido and big mom actually get blasted through wano and end up in the sea via some sort of underground river.

Zori currently YC1 Level just under Katakuri and just a little bit above King.

Luffy literally knocked Kaido so hard he's having a flashback. Luffy top offence feat in Wano knocking out Kaido with brute force is greater than a small paper cut which Kaido doesn't even really care about.

Oh god, don't put such words in my mouth!

I'm not criticising the non fighting Wano citizens for not fighting in the raid.
My criticism is directed at Oda painting them as highly superstitious and fake. They can't see things as what they are.
They are easily manipulated and let themselves be used as tools.
That's what I don't understand, there's nothing fake about malnourished people who wish for a better tomorrow but aren't willing to go on a suicide raid against a giant dragon and his massive army.

I doubt
He lacks damage output

And zoro passed out to drug tho

Unless you think Kidds offense >>>> AdvCoC thunder bagua + Hakai + Indra

In that case King one shots Luffy too.

Luffy isn't neg diffing King
King will do A LOT of damage to Luffy, he is weak to cuts and fire and King has both.

Luffy might win mid to high diff but he isn't gonna dominate King like zoro did in chapter 1035.

You can like Luffy without wanking him
Luffy negs King internal destruction bypassed any tough exterior.

Back at you. You can like Zori without wanking him

Zori currently YC1 Level just under Katakuri and just a little bit above King.

Luffy literally knocked Kaido so hard he's having a flashback. Luffy top offence feat in Wano knocking out Kaido with brute force is greater than a small paper cut which Kaido doesn't even really care about.
Umm so we just making shit up

Okay
Luffy is currently YC3 level a bit below Jack but a bit above Cracker.

If you are gonna be intellectually dishonest Luffy Stan than don't waste my time.

Basically making AdvCoC shit all over devil fruits and devil fruits being Admiral bread and butter

Hopefully they have ACoC too
Well but at the same time we've people like Kid and Law breaking bones and taking out Adv CoC users like BM and both BM + Kaido using fire as their ultimate move because Adv CoC has next to no lethality added.

Admirals just suffer from being sidelined too long. Advanced Haki was first introduced after the last Admiral fought on screen (Fuji).

Status
Not open for further replies.