Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

You will, because otherwise you'll be lynched. It's better to have Scum use their roles to take you out, than for the Town to use the lynch in that direction.
I won't, i would rather be lynched by this bullshit and get to call town stupid later on actually. Have fun wasting a lynch.

Legit lost all joy from the game on day one, thanks for that.

I think you're scum, and your defence did not adequately assuage my suspicion. Your reaction to pressure reads to me like Scum frustrated at the reason they've been caught.
I'm frustrated because i came here to play a game to have fun, and on day one i get called scum by 4 people for making a joke following T-Pein's joke, so fuck it.

:kayneshrug:

I guess i'm just not made to play mafia here in WorstGen.

You're prob scum anyway. You go after me, i defend myself, you ignore my defense and later on you just say you didn't like my defense and ask for my role claim on day 1.

I feel alienated playing Mafia here in WorstGen, you guys are judging me on assumptions i have no idea about. You're basically saying there's a "right way" to act if i was town. Well i don't know that way, because this is my second fucking game. It's like you're expecting me to make moves and decisions like an expert already.

I won't, i would rather be lynched by this bullshit and get to call town stupid later on actually. Have fun wasting a lynch.

I'm frustrated because i came here to play a game to have fun, and on day one i get called scum by 4 people for making a joke following T-Pein's joke, so fuck it.

You're prob scum anyway. You go after me, i defend myself, you ignore my defense and later on you just say you didn't like my defense and ask for my role claim on day 1.

I feel alienated playing Mafia here in WorstGen, you guys are judging me on assumptions i have no idea about. You're basically saying there's a "right way" to act if i was town. Well i don't know that way, because this is my second fucking game. It's like you're expecting me to make moves and decisions like an expert already.
I voted you to bait a reaction…

Calm down bruh i won't let you get lynched.

Do one thing, look into those that sus you and you feel can be scum. Gimme your reads on em

Your mistake was not joining a Aries game first, once you play one you will be able to overcome any Mafia game obst

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Pretty much everything is baseless rn dawg
Sure, but that's all the more reason to pursue claims.

If you think I'm Scum, then why are you allowing me to frustrate you here?

I

Indigo

If you think I'm Scum, then why are you allowing me to frustrate you here?
Once again, i don't know how i should react. I don't have a 1000 hours into the game and know how i should react to everything.

You keep expecting me to "work" in some kind of way.

This is my legit human reaction, that's it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Once again, i don't know how i should react. I don't have a 1000 hours into the game and know how i should react to everything.

You keep expecting me to "work" in some kind of way.

This is my legit human reaction, that's it.
Then you learn. We've all done the same thing.

I

Indigo

How would you handle reading your slot, if you were in my position?
If i was in your position, and you were town, i don't see how i could come to the conclusion that i'm sucm just because of a joke. Because i would have the same sense of humour to see that i was joking on that Udell vote.

But if you were scum, then your entire decision making does work for me, because you tunnel someone day one with the worst fucking excuse and try to get them lynched or at least force their hand to claim, so that you can see if he's a valuable target to kill off at night.

Especially ignoring my defense and saying it's just "not good enough for me" feels like complete blind targeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.