Questions & Mysteries Why is Kings bounty barely higher than Queens?

Because King hides his identity and is trying to keep a low profile ... Queen on the contrary is a renowned scientist and known for working with VegaPunk & Judge.

The Government doesn't know King is a Lunarian. All of his King hype from the Government is pretty much from being Kaido's right hand man (from what we know).

Also bounty's aren't a power level.. stated way back.
Post automatically merged:

King only hides his identity from the fodder so they don’t sell out information on him.

The WG knows exactly who and what king is.
Do they ? Where's that stated ? I could be wrong.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They know Kaido escaped with the Lunarian Arbel then Big Mom instantly recognized him as a lunarian just like Marco. Even Queen knows.

No point thinking the WG doesn’t know.
Bm knows kaido from way back its only natural she knows king too.
Marco didnt know what king is and fodders said no one had ever seen his face.
Quit the copium

They know Kaido escaped with the Lunarian Arbel then Big Mom instantly recognized him as a lunarian just like Marco. Even Queen knows.

No point thinking the WG doesn’t know.
BM know king and recognized him when he attacked the ship but she realized he is lunarian after she saw him close and in person even beast pirates wasn't sure that he is a lunarian or not let alone wg

BM realized after she saw him close and in person even beast pirates wasn't sure that he is a lunarian or not let alone wg
Beast pirates are idiots and don’t know the existence of them.

The world government literally captured Arbel and he escaped with Kaido while Kaido got an ally with jet black wings who throws fire.

I get the WG is incompetent but this is some advanced impotence

Beast pirates are idiots and don’t know the existence of them.

The world government literally captured Arbel and he escaped with Kaido while Kaido got an ally with jet black wings who throws fire.

I get the WG is incompetent but this is some advanced impotence
when they saw his face they immediately realized he is lunarian even bm that know about every race only realized he is lunarian after she saw her in person

also fake wings are a thing tenguyama also have one although its withe

wg also isn't that smart they did stupid shit and didn't realized obvious things like luffys df bullshit

when they saw his face they immediately realized he is lunarian even bm that know about every race only realized he is lunarian after she saw her in person
Show me big mom only realizing it after seeing him in person.

Again, are you seriously telling me that the WG knew Kaido and Arbel escaped together yet they didn’t think Arbel was king? That doesn’t align with how oda portrayed them at all

Show me big mom only realizing it after seeing him in person.

Again, are you seriously telling me that the WG knew Kaido and Arbel escaped together yet they didn’t think Arbel was king? That doesn’t align with how oda portrayed them at all
bro they know shanks stole damn fruit from cp and a kid appear with his hat and df with the name and ability of the stolen fruit and they only remembered its a thing after 1000+ ch

i don't remember exactly what happened but she said about three race after she saw her

stupid shit will happen in op its not that stupid compare to luffy df bullshit

that being said its kinda stupid that he is hiding his whole skin and face if wg know about his race and that he is alber and they are still using his nickname

bro they know shanks stole damn fruit from cp and a kid appear with his hat and df with the name and ability of the stolen fruit and they only remembered its a thing after 1000+ ch

i don't remember exactly what happened but she said about three race after she saw her

stupid shit will happen in op its not that stupid compare to luffy df bullshit
… that’s because no one knew that that Gomu Gomu no Mi was the Nika Fruit. The only person who knew that was Imu.

Imu keeping secrets vs the world government as an organization not realizing that King and Arbel is completely different.

… that’s because no one knew that that Gomu Gomu no Mi was the Nika Fruit. The only person who knew that was Imu.

Imu keeping secrets vs the world government as an organization not realizing that King and Arbel is completely different.
honestly it seems at least some older member of 5 elders know very well about it i don't thing it was something that imu know and told them later

king was a test subject in a lab that was destroyed by kaido how they even know he was still alive?
and for what reason he is hiding his whole skin and face?

No reason to think that the elders are keeping secrets from other elders. Only one who can do that is imu.
honestluy th whole fruit thing was an ass pull one ch one of them didn't know about it in that awakening bullshit ch all of them was explaining it like they always know about it

also king was a test subject in a lab that was destroyed by kaido how they even know he was still alive?

well what ever this bullshit ark will end soon hopefully it was such a disappointment for me

honestluy th whole fruit thing was an ass pull one ch one of them didn't know about it in that awakening bullshit ch all of them was explaining it like they always know about it

also king was a test subject in a lab that was destroyed by kaido how they even know he was still alive?
Because the world government would see Kaido adventuring with a man of the same build with jet black wings and a sword he can light on fire immediately after the lab was destroyed. And I doubt they are going to assume a lunarian burned to death.

And again, he’s hiding his face so that the fodder of the crew don’t sell him out. We’ve seen Kaido gives his calamities missions, like Jack to go find raizo. If king went on a mission and the fodder knew king was a lunarian they’d sell him out instantly and then king gets arrested again.

The mask doesn’t hide king from the WG just from pirates who’d tell the WG where king wil be.