Break Week Where are all of the ZKK trolls? Are y’all in the mud with Kaido?

The blurb at the end literally said 20 years in the making, alluding to oden saying that in 20 years someone will take down kaido. Kaido's done and Zoro didn't do it. It's over.
Read the comic, not the blurb. Or else you will be stuck saying it's over when that makes no sense within the story, like you are now. Luffy says he wants to drive Kaido OUT OF Wano, and you think it's over because he drove Kaido INTO Wano?
Kaido wanted to die in the greatest war the world has ever seen.

Since that war is happening after Luffy fights OP, then clearly, Kaido can't die in wano.
:kaidowhat:
And in that war, who would be killing him?

So you mentioned the possibility of Zoro killing him in the final war but completely dismiss the time & place it makes thematic sense for Zoro to do so?
because Luffy is the MC and Oda is his biggest wanker

Vivi didn't kill crocodile
Law didn't kill doffy
Zoro won't kill kaido

Luffy always beats the main villain. This is especially true in wano as beating kaido is a proclamation that Luffy is joyboy. Kaido getting up and being killed by Zoro undermines Luffy being joyboy.
Post automatically merged:

Until proven otherwise, that is just headcanon

You said you are somewhat of a Zoro fan. Would you be fine if we left Wano with Zoro in a near-death state, having not found out about his lineage, about black blades, and not having him be recognized by the people of Wano? Or not having him be an important figure in freeing the people of Wano as one of their own samurai?
My feelings towards zoro has nothing to do with how Oda writes OP. Zoro isn't stealing Luffy's W, just be happy with what Oda has given you.

As for his lineage and black blades, Oda will likely push that stuff off for later, just like he has with every other mystery in OP.

How is Kaido going to climb out?

Kaido thinks joyboy will defeat him instead of killing him

From the end of 1049, we saw the end of the story, Kaido's memory, the battle that lasted for 23 years

If Kaido stands up, why go to the flower capital instead of looking for Luffy?

How did Zoro wake up?, Even when he wakes up, he is a scarred and dying man

ZKK cult claims that Zoro will kill awaken Kaido. How can Zoro do that?

ZKK cult believes that Zoro can do what Luffy can't do

The most important point is that Luffy is the protagonist, while Zoro is just a supporting role

For more than 20 years, Zoro has never robbed Luffy of its credit and opponent

Remember hordy? Zoro hacked him, and then Zoro was put in a cage because it was Luffy's opponent

Why did Oda change his writing for the delusional ZKK?

I know many of you are just not satisfied with Luffy and Wano's writing, but please face the reality

Write a ZKK novel by yourself

My feelings towards zoro has nothing to do with how Oda writes OP. Zoro isn't stealing Luffy's W, just be happy with what Oda has given you.

As for his lineage and black blades, Oda will likely push that stuff off for later, just like he has with every other mystery in OP.

Let me hypothesize: If this attack from Luffy actually knocked out Kaido, what will happen? I can pretty much guarantee you that Luffy will not finish him off. There are no marines to capture him, and even if there were, then what was the point of Kaido's entire introduction? We were told that capturing him made no real difference. In Kaido's intro, the narrator literally says "I repeat" when talking about the inability to restrain Kaido for good.

So what will happen then? Luffy and co will go celebrate their victory over Kaido and the party begins and all that shii. But because of Kaido's nature, and the fact that there is no one to actually take him away, he will inevitably...wake up. And being the arrogant fucker that he is, he will try to cheapshot Luffy and the Flower Capital after his defeat. Why? Kaido's philosophy in a nutshell:

And in dramatic fashion, in order to save his captain, in order to save the people of Wano, and become the new generation's legendary samurai figure, Zoro will slay Kaido.

Would that take away from Luffy's victory? No. He defeated Kaido, the same way he defeated every other villain he's fought. The literal only difference between this time and the other times would be that there was no one to conveniently take Kaido away on a stretcher. And even if there were, it shouldn't matter...because it's Kaido.

Let me hypothesize: If this attack from Luffy actually knocked out Kaido, what will happen? I can pretty much guarantee you that Luffy will not finish him off. There are no marines to capture him, and even if there were, then what was the point of Kaido's entire introduction? We were told that capturing him made no real difference. In Kaido's intro, the narrator literally says "I repeat" when talking about the inability to restrain Kaido for good.

So what will happen then? Luffy and co will go celebrate their victory over Kaido and the party begins and all that shii. But because of Kaido's nature, and the fact that there is no one to actually take him away, he will inevitably...wake up. And being the arrogant fucker that he is, he will try to cheapshot Luffy and the Flower Capital after his defeat. Why? Kaido's philosophy in a nutshell:

And in dramatic fashion, in order to save his captain, in order to save the people of Wano, and become the new generation's legendary samurai figure, Zoro will slay Kaido.

Would that take away from Luffy's victory? No. He defeated Kaido, the same way he defeated every other villain he's fought. The literal only difference between this time and the other times would be that there was no one to conveniently take Kaido away on a stretcher. And even if there were, it shouldn't matter...because it's Kaido.

Kaido's acknowledged Luffy as the new Joyboy. What reason would he have to try and take over Wano if his entire crew has been taken out? All he had is gone.

Even if he comes back he has to deal with the entire SH crew again. Doesn't make sense for him to come back.

I guess maybe I could see it if it were a cheap shot.

But this still doesn't make sense to me. If Kaido doesn't stay down for good, then doesn't that undermine Luffy's victory? Kaido is one of these cases where Luffy's victory has to be portrayed as absolute. Because Luffy's victory is part of his destiny as Joyboy.

And it seems to me like a lot of zoro fans want zkk specifically because it would undermine Luffy's victory.

I guess maybe I could see it if it were a cheap shot.

But this still doesn't make sense to me. If Kaido doesn't stay down for good, then doesn't that undermine Luffy's victory? Kaido is one of these cases where Luffy's victory has to be portrayed as absolute. Because Luffy's victory is part of his destiny as Joyboy.

And it seems to me like a lot of zoro fans want zkk specifically because it would undermine Luffy's victory.
So if Kaido is genuinely down right now, what do you think will happen to him if ZKK doesn't happen? Will he be captured by the marines? Will he become an ally? Wille he leave Wano willingly? Will he die some other way?

So if Kaido is genuinely down right now, what do you think will happen to him if ZKK doesn't happen? Will he be captured by the marines? Will he become an ally? Wille he leave Wano willingly? Will he die some other way?
Who knows.

I just know one thing. Luffy's victory over kaido is essential in his journey as joyboy, and Zoro stealing this victory in any way would destroy everything Oda has set up between the two.

idk how you don't understand this. King was Zoro's moment, Kaido is Luffy's. Zoro getting King and Kaido makes no sense, especially when Oda already had Zoro slay a "dragon" against king.

Who knows.

I just know one thing. Luffy's victory over kaido is essential in his journey as joyboy, and Zoro stealing this victory in any way would destroy everything Oda has set up between the two.

idk how you don't understand this. King was Zoro's moment, Kaido is Luffy's. Zoro getting King and Kaido makes no sense, especially when Oda already had Zoro slay a "dragon" against king.
In Oda's mind, it doesn't matter who gets the last blow. As long as Luffy gets the winner declaration box, it still counts as Luffy's victory. Whatever happens next to Kaido doesn't undermine that achievement.
We see the same with Monet, Zoro was the one who "defeated" her, but it was Tashigi who dealt the last blow. Did it take anything away from Zoro's accomplishment, nope.
We see the same with Don Krieg, Luffy defeated him, but Don Krieg stood up and went berserk, and it was Gin who completely knocked him out. Did that take anything away from Luffy's accomplishment, nope.
I don't see why the same thing can't happen to Kaido. As long as we get the narrator box confirming Kaido's defeat at the hand of Luffy, it shouldn't matter what happen next, it's still Luffy's victory.
Or else Kid and Law didn't take out big Mom, it was the bombs.....

In Oda's mind, it doesn't matter who gets the last blow. As long as Luffy gets the winner declaration box, it still counts as Luffy's victory. Whatever happens next to Kaido doesn't undermine that achievement.
We see the same with Monet, Zoro was the one who "defeated" her, but it was Tashigi who dealt the last blow. Did it take anything away from Zoro's accomplishment, nope.
We see the same with Don Krieg, Luffy defeated him, but Don Krieg stood up and went berserk, and it was Gin who completely knocked him out. Did that take anything away from Luffy's accomplishment, nope.
I don't see why the same thing can't happen to Kaido. As long as we get the narrator box confirming Kaido's defeat at the hand of Luffy, it shouldn't matter what happen next, it's still Luffy's victory.
Or else Kid and Law didn't take out big Mom, it was the bombs.....
If Kaido gets up the very next chapter and is killed by zoro, it makes no sense to call it Luffy's victory.

If Kaido gets up the very next chapter and is killed by zoro, it makes no sense to call it Luffy's victory.
I doubt it's gonna happen next chapter if it ever happens. we still need to see the reaction first to Kaido's defeat.
But at this point, who knows Oda anymore.....
By your logic, Big Mom was concious when Kid/Law pushed her down from Onigashima, and she was knocked out unconcious by the bombs. So, is it Kid/Law's victory, or the bomb's ?