Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

You're asking me what's known as a "loaded question". If I answer "why did you start tunneling", I will be conceding that I did, in fact, tunnel - and I don't wish to do so. Tunneling is defined as an excessive focus on a player, it does not mean that a player being one's predominant focus means they're tunneling.

I voted Doctor because I felt he had a poor reaction to pressure, and was looking to deflect attention anywhere else it could be. I still believe he has a good chance of being scum.
that's cap Ratchet

most of my posts were defending myself, i wasn't trying to move the attention to anyone else

in fact, you were the one that kept telling me that i should go and challenge other people's reasons for voting me, the first time it was Ekko, if i did that, then i would've pushed attention away

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you think of T-Pein so far?
indifferent
im inclined to town read him day 1 until proven otherwise

Like i explained 1....2....3 times now....

I did not actually scum read DoctorIndigo like I said.... I was baiting a reaction by me voting for him

Had I voted without saying anything, he would likely not have reacted (yes IK yadda yadda yadda.. I only voted on the website...)

However in the process of doing this, Ratchet started acting the same way he did last game (GOT), where he was scum. That is why I scummed him, and after I baited Doctor and didnt really get anything definitive, I decided that my D1 scumread was Ratchet and was looking for support on the push.
1. whats ur current read of doctor after ur "reaction" bait. like surely you have must placed him somewhere in your reads. do you no longer scum read him?
2. i mean if u think u r a god ratchet reader after 1 game then go for it. to me his alignment only really becomes apparent after couple cycles. it doesnt concern me rn but i dont support the lynch and i highly advice against lynching active players day 1. it kills the game

that does not answer my question.
why did you start tunneling Doctor?
why did you vote on doctor?
a better question is why r u town reading / protecting doctor. u seen his town game in fruit mafia. does this look same to you?

This is not the case. It's the nature of the vote that I took issue with, not the target.
what nature?
Many people have placed votes.
you just saw an ez target and went for it.
You tried to bully him to claim with 2 votes..
There is nothing "sus" about placing a vote in the first 2 hours of the game on someone.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what nature?
Many people have placed votes.
you just saw an ez target and went for it.
You tried to bully him to claim with 2 votes..
There is nothing "sus" about placing a vote in the first 2 hours of the game on someone.
I believe I've already explained this, when I first pointed it out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
On one hand, I'm tempted to just claim now and coast until I get killed. I think it would be fairly hasty of me, but I haven't really been given anything I can defend against so far. And the benefit would be focusing elsewhere for the rest of Day 1.

Hmm.
if you claim now ur getting lynched day 1 lol

1. whats ur current read of doctor after ur "reaction" bait. like surely you have must placed him somewhere in your reads. do you no longer scum read him?
2. i mean if u think u r a god ratchet reader after 1 game then go for it. to me his alignment only really becomes apparent after couple cycles. it doesnt concern me rn but i dont support the lynch and i highly advice against lynching active players day 1. it kills the game
Are you caught up and did you see the reasons why Ratchet is getting scum read? If you did see the reason why he is getting scum read do you have anything to say about the reasons?

if you claim now ur getting lynched day 1 lol
I disagree with this. Ratchet claiming and if his claim is believable he should be given a chance and not get lynched.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you caught up and did you see the reasons why Ratchet is getting scum read? If you did see the reason why he is getting scum read do you have anything to say about the reasons?
hi jules
yes, the reasons r non existent
funny enough ratchet could be mafia getting scum read for wrong reasons
pure comedy

I disagree with this. Ratchet claiming and if his claim is believable he should be given a chance and not get lynched.
there is legit no reason for the day 1 claim. dont even entertain him jules

You know everyone can see your vote on the site right?
And why are you afraid of us seeing it anyway?
it was a joke, obviously i know ppl can see my vote
i made a point of voting here and on the website as well as explaining my reasoning for voting the guy

tho i do find it a bit weird that u agreed with my reasoning but when someone went against it, ur immediate reaction was to point fingers at someone else (me) instead of standing ur own ground
were u afraid of the spotlight? felt the need to redirect the attention off of u?

either way it felt off
youve earned my vote bud

Vote Lynch Peroroncino

plus idk how u know mafia has fake roles
its my second (third if u count ekko's police game running concurrently with this one?) game on WG so i dont know if thats just the usual around here but in the GoT game, gram specifically mentioned in the OP that scum will be given fakes... unless i missed it, i dont see anything about scum being provided any so that could be possible tmi? dont know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.