Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an option anymore

nays on me from hime, ratchet and charlie

i'm sure blue would follow them
Meh...
That is hella lame btw.
Sussing you who was the strongest anti Phoenix player and them they themselves jumping on that wagon.
Majorly rolling my eyes.
Hopefully Phoenix does flip scum and not indie again to make them all look silly.
Specially Charlie

I obviously don't want it for Phoenix and after what I saw recently, neither for Indigo.

I don't have strong town read on others either so idk yet
Doesn't want it to go the person getting lynched nor to the one that death tunneled that slot.

:laughmoji:

anything against T-Pein?
t-pein just feels like a shot in the dark

i dont think hes scummy tbh but idk how beneficial this thing will even be for him
ratchet claimed cop and i dont want to deal with the bs "i got roleblocked" thing next dp and i feel like giving him this will hold him accountable bc he has no way of evading giving us a result if that makes sense

Emil

Certified Memelord
The town core are one of the worst parts about these games. No issue with the individual players, but you railroad games and other players and oft miss the concept of team work.
thats what teamwork is, we work together as part of the core
it did good last game did it not
im sure u would disagree kek

I

Indigo

t-pein just feels like a shot in the dark

i dont think hes scummy tbh but idk how beneficial this thing will even be for him
ratchet claimed cop and i dont want to deal with the bs "i got roleblocked" thing next dp and i feel like giving him this will hold him accountable bc he has no way of evading giving us a result if that makes sense
what about Ekko?

right now he is the only one that works for all

but it seems like he doesn't want the upgrade because it would bring him too much attention

so we're kinda lost here

Status
Not open for further replies.