Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
no rush

like i said, i fucked up earlier talking about my ability

i copied part of the description and said the name

he warned me and i said sorry

i don't wanna fuck again and get banned from WorstGen or mafia section because of this
I see. Then yeah wait for the host.

I

Indigo

Ratchet has been on my neck and trying to get me lynched for the past 4 days, i'm tired to be honest

yet somehow he chose to cop Juliet instead of me

:kayneshrug:

Thought experiment, somewhat:

(am spinning my thinking around, by sorting out the reasons I townread players) - does this work?

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
RippedCal
Ratchet
Ariess
Fujishiro

Blue
Hime
Ekkologix
Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Reborn
DoctorIndigo

LethalBanks
Charlie
T-Pein™
Peroroncino
Lord Melkor

Interesting scum list. kek
why does it almost match everyone that is voting for you rn.

VOTE COUNT

RippedCal - > Ratchet
DoctorIndigo -> Ratchet
T-Pein -> Ratchet
TAC -> Ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
no rush

like i said, i fucked up earlier talking about my ability

i copied part of the description and said the name

he warned me and i said sorry

i don't wanna fuck again and get banned from WorstGen or mafia section because of this
you can give us flavor name and ability description now

give names later who cares about ability names

I

Indigo

I am indeed, Anakin Skywalker, town vig + miller

my wincon is to help the republic (i can't really write this another way without just straight copying the pm role)

my first passive is called Fear, saying Anakin investigates guilty (doesn't mention other roles like other people have said)

i had another passive called The Chosen One that said i would stop vote manipulation on D1 and that every vote would only count for 1 (so somebody could do that i guess)

I have three active abilities

the first one is Lightsaber Duelist, i target someone and try to kill them ( i'm the one that killed Tobi n1, sorry @Tobi )

my second ability is You Underestimate My Power!, if i fail to kill someone two nights in a row, i can use this ability to do a super kill

the third one i already explained to you guys, i wasn't lying, mechanic, i can make a droid one night and give it to another player the next night

here's the catch though, Anakin has a passive called Passionate and Impulsive, because of this i always have to try to kill somebody at night, i can't abstain from using my Lightsaber Duelist

now, there's one more piece of information that i'm not sure if sharing is good for Town... that's why i'm not sure if i should say it (it's both good and bad)

there's nothing about me turning scum, i can tell you that much, if there's another mechanic out there, i don't know about it

Status
Not open for further replies.