Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Listen, town

there's that other piece of information, at this point i think i should just give it away, because it might make a difference for your decision to lynch me or not

i do think we're in a bad spot
is u being masoned with yo tan the important info u were hiding? how does that help lol

Actually tell you what

We can lynch someone else today.

@DoctorIndigo Shoot me tonight, get me out of this garbo

No town protect me ofc

If you see my flip tomorrow lynch Pein.
I remember you scolding someone over their "emotional" manipulation tactics.
You doing this rn is hella lame.
you get no sympathy from me.
And I am not trying to lynch you for spite or w.e you have been playing scummy AF and I will post the reasons rn.

I

Indigo

My biggest two reads were Ratchet and Phoenix the entire D1

Phoenix was lynched and flipped, Ratchet helped with that a bit by the end, of couse he could still be just bussing

but anyways, Ratchet claimed cop and was given upgraded ability, so even if he was my biggest scum read, i could't try to go for him because of a bunch of things (claimed cop, phoenix flipped and he was most likely protected by town)

so that left me without many strong scum reads, so since i had to try and kill someone anyhow, i started to look into the the less active players, because even if they flipped town, they weren't being a huge help resolving the game and scum hunting

most of them were wildling and there wasn't really one above others

but Tobi got many scum reads from many people, prob a lot of townies among them, was the second biggest wagon of D1 and he came out of nowhere to vote for Ratchet after the claim, which could've been ccing i admit, but when asked he only said he didn't like Ratchet's demeanour

so i decided going after Tobi would at least resolve that for D2, would take one less active player and like i said, was the most targeted by a wagon

1. Ratchet asking for Doctor to claim when he had 3 voters on him
Ratchet assumed he could easily bully Doc cuz he is fresh meat.
Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe the other scum have similar abilities.

2. Ratchet claimed to be cop out of nowhere at least 12 hours before EOD
There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)

3. Ratchet was allowed to live because he would be self resolving
He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.

4. Ratchet is a confirmed liar.

Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.

5. Moved to the 2nd biggest wagon that day Phoenix.

He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.

tldr;
Ratchet lied about being a cop and risked the real cop counter claiming him.
He gambled on it.
He was a viable lynch candidate so him claiming cop was a win win scenario.
He doesnt get lynched or he exposes real cop.

TAC says we do have an alignment cop because his passives says he investigates not guilty.

I was masons with @Yo Tan Wa, we had a private chat

if we claimed masons, we became lovers, and no type of defenses would work on us

i checked with host and he said that now that YTW is dead, i can claim this without turning lover and can still be protected going forward

the Padmé role, another invest (i don't know if alignment or ability)

Yo was killed and had the role hidden

that means we lost 3 townies yesterday (Tobi, Juliet and YTW)

my plan was to gift the protective droid to YTW, that was confirmed townie alongside me
could explain the ytw push on ratchet last dp
but ytw didnt mention it

I

Indigo

is u being masoned with yo tan the important info u were hiding? how does that help lol
it was, well that means we lost 3 townies instead of 2

and i'm also in the town pool, so if i get lynched we lose 4 townies in D2

losing 4 townies in d2 with almost no info because of roleblocked cops / dead targets

that means town is in deep shit, that's why i think i should share the info

also knowing YTW was another invest role, could stop people from fake claiming it

Emil

Certified Memelord
My biggest two reads were Ratchet and Phoenix the entire D1

Phoenix was lynched and flipped, Ratchet helped with that a bit by the end, of couse he could still be just bussing

but anyways, Ratchet claimed cop and was given upgraded ability, so even if he was my biggest scum read, i could't try to go for him because of a bunch of things (claimed cop, phoenix flipped and he was most likely protected by town)

so that left me without many strong scum reads, so since i had to try and kill someone anyhow, i started to look into the the less active players, because even if they flipped town, they weren't being a huge help resolving the game and scum hunting

most of them were wildling and there wasn't really one above others

but Tobi got many scum reads from many people, prob a lot of townies among them, was the second biggest wagon of D1 and he came out of nowhere to vote for Ratchet after the claim, which could've been ccing i admit, but when asked he only said he didn't like Ratchet's demeanour

so i decided going after Tobi would at least resolve that for D2, would take one less active player and like i said, was the most targeted by a wagon
not a bad response
u could of certainly killed ratchet here if ur goal was to not be scanned by him

even thought u knew u r a miller according to u. u could of killed ratchet cuz he had a chance to cop u

Emil

Certified Memelord
it was, well that means we lost 3 townies instead of 2

and i'm also in the town pool, so if i get lynched we lose 4 townies in D2

losing 4 townies in d2 with almost no info because of roleblocked cops / dead targets

that means town is in deep shit, that's why i think i should share the info

also knowing YTW was another invest role, could stop people from fake claiming it
we dont need info to win this. dw too much about that. we got scum day 1 with just reads

I

Indigo

not a bad response
u could of certainly killed ratchet here if ur goal was to not be scanned by him

even thought u knew u r a miller according to u. u could of killed ratchet cuz he had a chance to cop u
yeah, and like i said, i didn't know about the whole

"you should claim d1 if you're miller"

i've only ever played Town of Salem and basic Tabletop Mafia, neither has a "miller" character

I was masons with @Yo Tan Wa, we had a private chat

if we claimed masons, we became lovers, and no type of defenses would work on us

i checked with host and he said that now that YTW is dead, i can claim this without turning lover and can still be protected going forward

the Padmé role, another invest (i don't know if alignment or ability)

Yo was killed and had the role hidden

that means we lost 3 townies yesterday (Tobi, Juliet and YTW)

my plan was to gift the protective droid to YTW, that was confirmed townie alongside me
missed this.
when did you get the mason chat?
Day or night?
did you know YTW was cop all of D1?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i want all of indigo ratchet and tpein to stay alive personally for selfish reasons

we have tpein going hard for ratchet
and ratchet going hard for indigo

any of them flipping gives so much info

so, double down or move to inactives

any of them flipping gives so much info
and what info do I give?
I just think he is the scummiest player in the game and I explained why.
I am not making stuff up.
He literally EXPOSED 2 protective roles, one other invest, a watcher and now it seems he was the reason YTW was killed who was potentially the real cop.
Literally what else is he supposed to do to get lynched?
his fake claim was anti town AF simple as.

I

Indigo

missed this.
when did you get the mason chat?
Day or night?
did you know YTW was cop all of D1?
we had chat since the start

i shared my abilities with YTW

but YTW said their abilities were blocked with "secrets" from the start

somewhere in D1, YTW unlocked the abilities and told me about them

could explain the ytw push on ratchet last dp
but ytw didnt mention it