Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

@Ratchet so you think if there was another cop out there they would counter claim you hard

you even said that when people questioned if Tobi coming out of nowhere and voting your claim post wasn't ccing

and again when i asked if YTW was the real cop that died, you said YTW would cc harder, even though YTW spent almost the entire D1 on you

but for Blue, you think that's enough of a counter claim? 3 posts, 1 asking about Role Blocker and 2 posts saying they stick with their Phoenix vote?

is that it?

weak

I

Indigo

@Ratchet so you think if there was another cop out there they would counter claim you hard

you even said that when people questioned if Tobi coming out of nowhere and voting your claim post wasn't ccing

and again when i asked if YTW was the real cop that died, you said YTW would cc harder, even though YTW spent almost the entire D1 on you

but for Blue, you think that's enough of a counter claim? 3 posts, 1 asking about Role Blocker and 2 posts saying they stick with their Phoenix vote?

is that it?

weak
explain this

I

Indigo

Blue is a roleblocker or at least hinting towards that. You can infer thus because he dials in on that part of the claim and, without waiting for an answer, tells us that Phoenix is the lynch here. Several players caught onto this, as you can see.
that also means Blue is the one that Roleblocked Melkor

and that also means Blue has the ability to protect themselves from me at night by just Roleblocking me, if they are afraid i'm gonna kill them like their passive claims

like i said, i even have an ability saying that i can do a super kill if i fail twice, which means i can fail constantly

yet Blue believes they would die 99% if i'm alive

I

Indigo

Both YTW and Tobi moved their votes later. YTW even said he was looking for a different lynch.

Blue never changed his vote.
that didn't happen before you said they weren't ccing

you came to that conclusion before that

and at the same time, you're saying Blue was ccing with just little hints

so for you, it's okay for Blue to cc with little hints

but for Tobi and YTW it isn't

it's a straight up bias and flawed view

I

Indigo

Has anyone considered that there can be 2 separate roles? Anakin and Darth Wader?
i've considered

but considering people here have played another version of a Star Wars Mafia Game here in the forum where Anakin flipped, that's what everyone goes for

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that didn't happen before you said they weren't ccing
Tobi said he voted becayse I was demanding, and made no reference to my claim. YTW had voted me before any claim, and in our discussion, acknowledged he'd have moved off if I didn't extend the discussion.
it's a straight up bias and flawed view
Or maybe I can just infer the meaning behind posts?

I

Indigo

@Ratchet this is pointless, you want me lynched from D1

nothing i say has no bearing to you, you keep coming at me until another player has anything to say

like TAC earlier with the alignment thing

let's just stop talking, we're wasting our time

at least i'm done with this back and forth, i've think i've posted enough and shared enough info to make it clear i'm not game throwing, but at this point we're getting nowhere

I

Indigo

Its possible.
But vader is anakin so i find it unlikely
I also think it would be weird, if i was the one designing the game

But i also think it would be weird if the converting mechanic is as easy as someone finding out who i am

because if i have a miller passive, that means most players that know about this shit, would claim D1

and miller in Star Wars is very likely Anakin

so if by someone just being out there knowing i'm Anakin i could be turned, that would suck

because me as Anakin, rolled as town at the start, I am 100% playing like town

if i wanted to play thinking i would turn to scum no matter what, i would've gone for target that was town leaning and made a droid that would benefit scum more

Status
Not open for further replies.