Break Week The Tale of ZKK (Video Song) and confirming some facts

How is everyone after chapter 1049? i have seen so many toxicity its laughable. I edited a video for everyone "ZKK and Anti ZKK" to laugh at here it is enjoy

Now joking aside i will bring up 1 fact or detail that everyone might have missed. Which is the fight ended in the night time. Just like Thriller Bark.

As we all know what happened in Thriller Bark was Luffy beating the main guy in the night time only for him to wake up again by the time the sun rises "Moria". That is when Luffy finally finished his role and went to sleep.

So what do we have now? few Straw Hats who were robbed of their spotlight moments. What if they support Luffy Or Zoro Or Both vs Kaido one more time. That is should be the "big" moment too for Zoro.

The Funny part of this is Thriller Bark is where we 1st hear/read the Song Bink's Sake. I am sure most of you are aware of the weight the lyrics and their meaning.

Just like what happened in Thriller Bark seems to be happening now in Wano. Luffy getting his Awakening "Nika"/Power Up "Nightmare" during the night. Symbolizing That this night the Sun will rise.

Zoro also confirmed the Moon Will also Rise by confronting Kuma and saving the Day.

And of course Oda as the genius he is he "Could" have foreshadowed this by their Outfits in Wano.

Zoro with the Sun on his outfit while Luffy carried the Moon on his.

Meh of course all of this could be wrong but hey at least its there for us too see.

I still think this post and what i wrote in it has some value.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-or-will-the-fight-stop-luffy-vs-kaido.24800/

Only time will tell

Cheers
:cheers:

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast
@Steven @SkySanji @nik87 @Sanji D Goat @NAMELESS @Finalbeta @AkainuTheGrimReaper @humanbeing @Money D Malio @MonsterKaido @Garps tekkai @sneko @mugiwalaw @Mummykun @Mr. Anderson @solis

Last edited:
I

Indigo

100%

Also everything tied between Thriller Bark and Wano

Thriller Bark introduced us to Kaido, Ryuma, Wano and Onis

so it would work to have both arcs have a similar end

but, if i'm also honest

it could mean that Zoro could have a fight / moment with the WG ships and whoever is in them, instead of Kaido himself

because then Kaido = Moria and WG ships = Kuma

100%

Also everything tied between Thriller Bark and Wano

Thriller Bark introduced us to Kaido, Ryuma, Wano and Onis

so it would work to have both arcs have a similar end

but, if i'm also honest

it could mean that Zoro could have a fight / moment with the WG ships and whoever is in them, instead of Kaido himself

because then Kaido = Moria and WG ships = Kuma
One Piece is a story that repeat itself in a different way. Which means mostly all arcs pre time skip has been told post time skip differently

Thriller Bark and Wano are similar indeed but few arcs too shares some aspect of Wano.

As for Moria = Kaido i think Oda is telling Thriller Bark again in Wano but differently:-
1- Moria was the main Villain Kuma was the secondary - Kaido is the main Villain Big Mom is the Secondary.

Now if you look how their roles played you can see how it plays differently.

Moria is a Copy of Big Mom but waaay weaker even becoming a Giant as his last trump card was imitated by Big Mom.
Kuma is a Copy Of Kaido but waay weaker even the SH having a hard time against his body is played by Kaido's toughness.

So what happened here is their Roles reversed its like having Kuma as the Main Villain and Moria as the Secondary one.

There is more and more details that has been played during Wano that is the exact way of Thriller Bark but written differently.

I do believe there is merit in the TB parallel due its vast resemblance of the arc

-SHP oars with morai at the end ??? SHP vs Awakened Kaido.. Zoro landing Dss

-luffy vs Morai ??? Luffy vs Kaido again

- the 4 important crew members's heads perishing until the shadows return (Wings of the Pk, Achilologist chan and the captain)

- Wings of PK sacrificing themselves for the captain in front of a Navy dog ??? Zoro's down and out, sanji's moment to shine defending the crew from the potentential navy threat fulfilling sanji's words to Kuma.

Tbh i think Wano mirrors Skypiea instead

1. Enel was a Villain seen as Invincible, cannot be Damaged, claimed to be Strongest/Undefeated & even if everyone Teamed-Up, they'd still lose against him, which is all very similar to Kaidou.

2. Enel got his Powerful DF from Birka which got Annihilated, after that he conquered Skypiea & found Part of Jaya stuck to it, then he changed it's name to Upper Yard or God's Land, referring to himself. This is exactly same Story as Kaidou, he got his Powerful DF from God's Valley which got destroyed/disappeared with no trace, then he Conquered Wano which was connected to an Island (Name Unknown so far) & then he changed it's name into Onigashima or Oni Land referring to himself.

3. When War started, Enel revealed that his Plan is to destroy Skypiea & rule a New Land, by using Maxim which he made it fly thanks to his DF Powers. This is same as Kaidou when he revealed his New Onigashima Project where he decided to destroy Wano Capital & turn it into New Onigashima, then he used his Powers to make the Island Fly.

4. Before Luffy started his 1 v 1 against them, they both fought 4 Strong Fighters who teamed-up against them (Zoro + Gan Fall, Robin & Wyper, and Zoro + Kid, Law & Killer). Also Mid-Fight both Villains threw Luffy off their Ship. Not to mention that they were fighting in the Sky & only close Spectators were a CoO Gifted Child & a Female whom the Villain wanted to join him (Momo/Aisa & Yamato/Nami)

5. During Final War, Enel had his Three Priests while Kaidou had his Calamities, two of each were defeated by Two SHs (Zoro/Chopper & Zoro/Sanji) & the last one was Overpowered by Strongest from Rebel Side (Wyper/Sulong Inurashi), it should also be noted that Gedatsu fell from Skypiea & we had a Cover Story about him, which is also what Fans are expecting to occur with King or Queen or both after they fell from Onigashima

6. At the End of Luffy's Fight, he used a Very Huge Punch (Monkey King & Golden Punch), which the Villain tried to counter by going into their Most Powerful Form (Everyone already noticed that Kaidou's Final Form is like Enel's Final Form 2.0), but Luffy's Punch was victorious, there were not much Spectators & everyone knew Luffy won & the Villain fell deep below

I can actually list more & more Similarities between these Arcs & even explain why Oda chose them specifically to mirror each other ... etc
But following this pattern, Enel's Final Scene is gonna mirror Kaidou's Final Scene

Enel woke up shortly after his Defeat with no severe injuries & no need of medical attention, and then we had a Double Page showing Enel facing Full Moon & revealing that it was his Dream to go there, & he even explained why. He said that Moon is Endless Vearth & that it "Completes his Godhood", it's basically what completes him as a God according to him

Kaidou is gonna wake up in the next Three Chapters (Between 1050 & 1052), however he will be faced by what represents The Moon, what represents his Dream, what represents his Answer to what "Completes Him"

Death is what completes a Man
A Man looking for a place to Die
For the Moon shall rise again

ZKK incoming

I do believe there is merit in the TB parallel due its vast resemblance of the arc

- the 4 important crew members's heads perishing until the shadows return (Wings of the Pk, Achilologist chan and the captain)

- Wings of PK sacrificing themselves for the captain in front of a Navy dog ??? Zoro's down and out, sanji's moment to shine defending the crew from the potentential navy threat fulfilling sanji's words to Kuma.

Well said except that it might be played differently here. We have to wait and see.

Tbh i think Wano mirrors Skypiea instead

1. Enel was a Villain seen as Invincible, cannot be Damaged, claimed to be Strongest/Undefeated & even if everyone Teamed-Up, they'd still lose against him, which is all very similar to Kaidou.

2. Enel got his Powerful DF from Birka which got Annihilated, after that he conquered Skypiea & found Part of Jaya stuck to it, then he changed it's name to Upper Yard or God's Land, referring to himself. This is exactly same Story as Kaidou, he got his Powerful DF from God's Valley which got destroyed/disappeared with no trace, then he Conquered Wano which was connected to an Island (Name Unknown so far) & then he changed it's name into Onigashima or Oni Land referring to himself.

3. When War started, Enel revealed that his Plan is to destroy Skypiea & rule a New Land, by using Maxim which he made it fly thanks to his DF Powers. This is same as Kaidou when he revealed his New Onigashima Project where he decided to destroy Wano Capital & turn it into New Onigashima, then he used his Powers to make the Island Fly.

4. Before Luffy started his 1 v 1 against them, they both fought 4 Strong Fighters who teamed-up against them (Zoro + Gan Fall, Robin & Wyper, and Zoro + Kid, Law & Killer). Also Mid-Fight both Villains threw Luffy off their Ship. Not to mention that they were fighting in the Sky & only close Spectators were a CoO Gifted Child & a Female whom the Villain wanted to join him (Momo/Aisa & Yamato/Nami)

5. During Final War, Enel had his Three Priests while Kaidou had his Calamities, two of each were defeated by Two SHs (Zoro/Chopper & Zoro/Sanji) & the last one was Overpowered by Strongest from Rebel Side (Wyper/Sulong Inurashi), it should also be noted that Gedatsu fell from Skypiea & we had a Cover Story about him, which is also what Fans are expecting to occur with King or Queen or both after they fell from Onigashima

6. At the End of Luffy's Fight, he used a Very Huge Punch (Monkey King & Golden Punch), which the Villain tried to counter by going into their Most Powerful Form (Everyone already noticed that Kaidou's Final Form is like Enel's Final Form 2.0), but Luffy's Punch was victorious, there were not much Spectators & everyone knew Luffy won & the Villain fell deep below

I can actually list more & more Similarities between these Arcs & even explain why Oda chose them specifically to mirror each other ... etc
But following this pattern, Enel's Final Scene is gonna mirror Kaidou's Final Scene

Enel woke up shortly after his Defeat with no severe injuries & no need of medical attention, and then we had a Double Page showing Enel facing Full Moon & revealing that it was his Dream to go there, & he even explained why. He said that Moon is Endless Vearth & that it "Completes his Godhood", it's basically what completes him as a God according to him

Kaidou is gonna wake up in the next Three Chapters (Between 1050 & 1052), however he will be faced by what represents The Moon, what represents his Dream, what represents his Answer to what "Completes Him"

Death is what completes a Man
A Man looking for a place to Die
For the Moon shall rise again

ZKK incoming
The reason you say that because its true Wano do mirror Skypiea too and even Alabasta. You can find so many references details connections mirrors and so much more. We could go on and on and we will always find something new.

uhh, so Big Mom, the side villain of Wano, parallels the main villain of Thriller Bark because there's a similarity between their abilities and Kaido parallels the guy who appeared for like 5 or 6 chapters at the end of the arc and this time he'll actually lose to Zoro...? cool theory

even Hody = Kaido, Vander Decken = Big Mom is a better comparison than this, cmon....

Nah too weak to face admirals