Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ok I think I am going genuinely insane LMAO!

Everytime I scroll down page 16643, I keep hearing Guts theme playing TWICE at the same time! I cannot figure out how or why, it might be due to one of my posts but I've checked my posts thoroughly and I can't find anything I posted with audio in it! I've refreshed the page multiple times and still can't figure out what's causing it!

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rs-the-konohagakure.5/page-16643#post-2867692

:risitameh::shame::risitasad::strawhatock:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No…..since prehistoric planet looks so promising I don’t have to jump in theater immediately because I’ll have other dinosaur contents to enjoy for a while
I have seen enough bad writing this year
:peperain:
:zorothink:
you make a really good point… I don’t have to settle for Dino content… and we both know the story is gonna be mediocre…

fuck it I’ll still go, I’ll let you know if they kill Rexy or not

J

Joy D. MADS

Man it's tired to see so many people make excuses that Kaido has awakening instead of simply admitting Oda fucked up and he doesn't have it.
There's already a very good built up theory/excuse for Kaido to not have awakening. . . the dude was never at the verge of the dead or suffered an overwhelming defeat, that's all and it's because he's the strongest currently.

Just imagine this mofo having awakening. . . kewk!

Status
Not open for further replies.