Anime Discussion SPY X FAMILY - General Discussion

Your Favorite Character so far

• Total voters
What an elegant episode today's episode was. I think that this was my favorite episode so far. I hope that next week's episode will be just as good if not better. All hail the forger family!

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Good episode, the drama is point(as expected from Furuhashi), however the comedy still just "ok" since the direction chose a different approach from original source(It makes sense since Furuhashi doesn't have much experience with comedy series).

The direction doesn't understand the comic timing from Anya(which is basically the main joke in the series).

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I was rec just last week and finally sit down to try it. Was on the fence on the manga, but the 2 episodes I've seen were a real treat. Gonna keep up with it.

Loid and Anya are very adorable together.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ah twitter reviewers and redditors infiltrating this thread. Heeeeelp.

Joke aside, last episode was hype. I love the slow progression of the main plot, it means we will have a lot of fluff and great time with the characters. Like so we can live out the childcare and SoL aspects of the show. Beautiful since I recently fancy some slower shows with alot of neater progressions throughout a longer run. Similair to Ascendance of a Bookworm and Skeleton Knight.