Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Doflamingo can't be done in chapter 790:

- his flashback was short, we only got to see his time with Law and not much of him on his own.
- We still don't know what treasure he's talking about
- He said he will become immortal, Oda can't leave that chekovs gun alone
- There's still an admiral in the island
- Half the crew was off screen for the arc, we need to give them moments in Dressrosa
- Doflamingo was already knocked back and got back up
- Croc beat Luffy twice, Oda can't have the best Warlord do worse than that

Honestly guys I think we'll be in Dressrosa for 100 more chapters

- his flashback was short, we only got to see his time with Law and not much of him on his own.
- Half the crew was off screen for the arc, we need to give them moments in Dressrosa

That's BS and you know it. :kata: Kaido is not finished yet. :finally: You're not ready for what Kaido is going to pull next. :pepebusi:

I go on Juwenalia(student's day while which are concerts and festival) today straight up after lectures and everyone wants to take me on a before and me and my friend wants to get the closest to the scene for the band we want to go on. What should we do? :zorothink:
:cheers::myman::queenmoji:

I was also recently - my advice - watch your ears because you can damage your hearing - i suggest some plugs or not being in front of the stage all the time. :catpole:

J

Joy D. MADS

- Croc beat Luffy twice, Oda can't have the best Warlord do worse than that

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
:cheers:

I was also recently - my advice - watch your ears because you can damage your hearing - i suggest some plugs or not being in front of the stage all the time. :catpole:
I will have ear buds cuz I have a sensitive hearing but tho thank you for reminding me, cuz I mostly forget about that fact later trying to figure out how am I fell so awful :vistalaugh:

J

Joy D. MADS

"Your post in the thread Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Konohagakure was deleted. Reason: Sorry, delete cause of the Quote of the insult"
14 minutes ago

W
T
F

Post automatically merged:

Never gonna happen. Also I have a hiatus until I won't finish all projects for my studies.
:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

@Natalija what's happening now, flower. . .? :peperain::tchpepe::pepecafe:

Is there any point in becoming Pirate King?
I feel the title doesn't really has any hype....same as WSS(actually worst than that because there is no rule for PK)...And now Luffy is JoyBoy which seems to be far more hype than PK...I feel PK should just be reserved for one person i.e. Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.