Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal is no longer playing the game Fuji. My post count probably exceeded his already. Next person who uses this excuse to shade me is going to feel the pain.
Im not shading you, im stating a fact. Your slot was meh, your job to make me change my mind. And its not a post like this thats going to do the job.

Im not shading you, im stating a fact. Your slot was meh, your job to make me change my mind. And its not a post like this thats going to do the job.
No, your job is to not make a half assed excuse for voting for me by leaning on some guy who cannot talk any more. I'm not asking you to ignore whatever you thought about Cal, but if you're going to try and not acknowledge my play whatsoever, which is what you were doing in that post, you're at best lazy. At worst...

Emil

Certified Memelord
You think LM is fine? Idk, Lm claimed to be rced but scum rcer is down. I think a townie rced Lm and also Ratchet if his rc claim is real.

Phoenix spent a lot of day 1 randomly dropping a sus read on Lm but doing nothing with it. Heck he dropped his mame again like 30 minutes before his lynch as someone he scum reads but then instead of trying to get people to join him he just left the thread after. Felt like some form of distancing to me.

How does Lms redirect work? Is it a nexus or does he get to choose who to redirect?
when was this claimed
lm redirect

No, your job is to not make a half assed excuse for voting for me by leaning on some guy who cannot talk any more. I'm not asking you to ignore whatever you thought about Cal, but if you're going to try and not acknowledge my play whatsoever, which is what you were doing in that post, you're at best lazy. At worst...
Its not half assed, Ive been scum reading Cal since D1. Im not gonna magically remove that scum read because you do not like it. So far since before I went to sleep I would t say you did anything to change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.