Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have theory on why Oda keep sidelined Big Mom Pirates like literally what is the purpose of them being in Wano Arc?? :quest::quest:
Ikr. All we got was Perospero that came up after and that was it. Guaranteed if the rest came, the strawhats and the alliance as a whole would have had major problems. Big Mom just got embarassed again. This time actually defeated 🤣

G

Gorosei Informer

Lets be honest.. if the strawhats ever have to fight the Big Mom pirates again after all the powerups they got, its gonna be a wash. However I wouldnt mind to see Smoothie again. Shes gorgeous
I really want to see how Smoothies powers interact vs Luffys powers, even more now after the Nika Zoan reveal too. I wonder if she can drain him dry like Crocodile did?

I suspect Oda is saving the BM pirates for Elbaf as Smoothie can make herself giant too but that is giga copium for me right now.

:jackcopium::pepecopium:

It would be really cool to see Kaido as a makeshift mentor figure to a young Katakuri.
Just to add to this too @Jaguark101 , I feel Diced Mochi HAS to be based on Kaidos kanabo and bagua techniques ofc. I'm sure Katakuri adopted his never fall down, untoppable stance, like an immovable object or a tower that cannot be knocked down from a mixture of Mr Endurance and Stamina King himself Kaido ofc and Whitebeard's legacy of never being scarred/wounded on his back and never retreating from a battle.
Wait, did Whitebeard never run from Rocks/Gods Valley then!? Whitebeard stayed and helped?! Or did he just betray Rocks anyway so it wasn't an issue? LMAO! I don't see Whitebeard as the type to abandon others and maybe he did stay and was the most loyal/honourable one? Was he the right hand of Xebec then too? His most trusted ally?

So much food for thought here.....

Haha that's crazy, man... Imagine if we actually got to see some stuff we theorized about Kaido's past in the last chapter haha...

:catcry: :catcry: :catcry:

She's still a YC2, can put up a good fight vs Jinbe for example
Nah.. Jimbei wouldnt have any issues with her. Jimbei had the most easiest fight in onigashima and I feel whoswho is pretty solid with that DF and fighting style. If Sanji could stop being a bum about not fighting women, he would drop her ez as well.

G

Gorosei Informer

Haha that's crazy, man... Imagine if we actually got to see some stuff we theorized about Kaido's past in the last chapter haha...

:catcry: :catcry: :catcry:
Odas making sure that they're part of our dreams instead, to keep the romance/dreams/adventure alive for us! Thats why he won't show or tell us! So we have to imagine it and keep our dreams alive by force! Goda!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I really want to see how Smoothies powers interact vs Luffys powers, even more now after the Nika Zoan reveal too. I wonder if she can drain him dry like Crocodile did?

I suspect Oda is saving the BM pirates for Elbaf as Smoothie can make herself giant too but that is giga copium for me right now.

:jackcopium::pepecopium:
That is some heavy dose of copium haha. I dont think the Big Mom pirates can do anything to the strawhats. They already know their moves/DFs. I personally feel the Big Mom pirates are beneath them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.