Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
it was obvious ekko was scum in the senate , cause he tried to give a lynch redirect to one of his ''scum reads''
That and my waifubro's results seems like Ekko is indeed scum then.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
So, there are two things we can pick up from this.

Town Ultra has no reason to not rolecrush me here.
Ekko's action could be the bounty shot.

The problem with the last part is Ekko has never previously admitted to partaking in said bounty hunt. Moreover, for him to be town here, it would have to be the only action he took last night. This would mean he likely has no abilities left, with doesn't jive with his rather strange position on claiming yesterday.

Okay, I have invested Ekkologix tonight and he can invest other players to learn their full role, but cannot do any other action while doing so.

So I think he is scum role cop.

vote lynch Ekkologix

So, there are two things we can pick up from this.

Town Ultra has no reason to not rolecrush me here.
Ekko's action could be the bounty shot.

The problem with the last part is Ekko has never previously admitted to partaking in said bounty hunt. Moreover, for him to be town here, it would have to be the only action he took last night. This would mean he likely has no abilities left, with doesn't jive with his rather strange position on claiming yesterday.
You're wrong.

I specifically telegraphed that I would rolecrushed you, and then didn't, to give you an opportunity to prove your ability exists. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.