Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i have no interest in arguing either because i will get modkilled after the warning
You can argue without breaking your claimed passive. If you're going to bother defending yourself, I don't want to read lots of what you say this and that means, I want you to unearth the evidence in this thread that suggests Ultra should be the lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
From your perspective I am just scum, no?
nah not anymore
you probably arent indie either with how active you are
i will concede

moreover if game doesnt end after 2 scum the lynch tac fuji and indigo. they r the indies

i will concede on melkor as well

think its a pretty straight path from here on

Emil

Certified Memelord
That makes 0 sense

You think I wasn't going to be invested?

Then you'd be fucked if I'm scum
i was thinking of busing u with ratchet first so u rolecrush urself but wifomed that there is no way u rolecrush ratchet in public like that and open scum so expected u to rolecrush me or melkor. i bus drove with u for my own selfish reasons

Ratchet

That makes 0 sense

You think I wasn't going to be invested?

Then you'd be fucked if I'm scum
Well more to the point, he as Town would be relying on his town peers to buy the explanation that he was busdrove, which only comes from himself. Which makes no sense, as it only makes his slot harder to defend.

I

Indigo

I was the fucking lynch yesterday, you have no coherent explanation for bus driving with me in any scenario
I don't get why nobody investigated you lol

seems like both Lord Melkor and Ratchet went for Ekko right?

since you were the wagon town pushed last DP

Ratchet

I don't get why nobody investigated you lol

seems like both Lord Melkor and Ratchet went for Ekko right?

since you were the wagon town pushed last DP
It's important to note, in this context, that Ultra and Ekko were 1a and 1b. Both were viable wagons for the same reasons yesterday. So there is no clear distinction between targetting Ekko and Ultra here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was the fucking lynch yesterday, you have no coherent explanation for bus driving with me in any scenario
i was pretty suspected too
got u offguard af didnt i

i purposely didnt claim the busdrive last day too
its all going according to keikaku
left ratchet alive, asked him to cop me and busdrove with you

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do we have an explanation for the two kills?
alibaba roleblocked indigo. it cant be him

we should count the failed kills

one from me, one likely from flower, one from indigo if hes roleblock immune. there r 2 more

also reborn/flower might have had the bounty and got killed. they didnt get janitored

Status
Not open for further replies.