Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultra at the end of the day I felt like you were looking to vote anyone to save your skin, it didn’t feel like a townies mindset to me. Hence why I kept my vote on you.
I was blatantly self preserving, yes.

I wouldn't say however I'd vote for anyone. Blue tried to get me to vote indigo and I said no. I wouldn't vote for any of my town reads to save my hide.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
unless im scum with exactly ratchet and melkor, my play was planned in thread since the moment i let ratchet live yesterday and told him he has 1 night of check
That doesn't make sense. As Town!Ekko, a gambit like this would typically be reserved for catching a scum player only you are pushing for. You'd accept your mislynch, but after you flip town your target would be caught scum. There was no pressing requirement for this as it pertains to Ultra. He was lynched yesterday, and even if he wasn't, after you flip town he was likely going next and that's in the worst case that you get lynched before him.

There are some other points of course. I don't need to quote them, but to paraphrase a character from Umineko, "I'm a rapist of intellect". Your retirement of your suspicion on me comes from my activity. You've seen far too many games of mine where I've been scum and had over 1k posts to clear me based on activity. This point is, as a result, rejected.

Your claim makes no sense. For one you wasn't even particularly angry yesterday. You even censored your profanity. This point is also rejected.

Claiming a roleblocker that serves as an investigative role is complete nonsense. Rejected.

Is there anything I've missed?

I

Indigo

i guess tac was right anakin was never a role and he was vader from the beginning
if you think that's the case, then Blue is lying to you then

because he claimed that knight passive on me that will let someone try to kill me first and get him killed, before i convert

This is what happens when people sub in mid game. And dont read the previous days.
????????

Naaaaaaah you don't get to play that card with me. We talked at multiple points about how you cannot use your suspicion of Cal to excuse voting for my slot and ignoring the fact that I surpassed his contributions in a day. I explained this deliberately at multiple points.

Frankly your reaction here does not sound like you suspect me, it sounds like you're taken aback that I would do that.

????????

Naaaaaaah you don't get to play that card with me. We talked at multiple points about how you cannot use your suspicion of Cal to excuse voting for my slot and ignoring the fact that I surpassed his contributions in a day. I explained this deliberately at multiple points.

Frankly your reaction here does not sound like you suspect me, it sounds like you're taken aback that I would do that.
Yes I do get to play it with you, I told you exactly why I suspect you last day. You came in and sheeped a Ratchet vote, I woke up and I see you still on Ratchet and pushing for his lynch while ignoring everything else. The cal stuff added to that + your votes EOD were the reasons I kept my vote on you.

So even from a scum you perspective you targeting me is stupid.

So I'm actually still not caught up on this bounty thing, but why have we collectively decided to keep using it when only townies have died from this mechanic?

I

Indigo

Indeed, he, Indigo and and Blue are mainly concerned about their safety from what I have gathered.
yeah, of course i'm concerned about my safety

seems like nobody questions Blue and TAC trying to lynch me every day

especially when Blue tells us he has a knight passive on me, and whats me dead

he claims town btw, just says he has an "indie playstyle"

Yes I do get to play it with you, I told you exactly why I suspect you last day. You came in and sheeped a Ratchet vote, I woke up and I see you still on Ratchet and pushing for his lynch while ignoring everything else. The cal stuff added to that + your votes EOD were the reasons I kept my vote on you.

So even from a scum you perspective you targeting me is stupid.
I didn't "sheep" a Ratchet vote. I may have used reasoning that another player used, but that that's not necessarily sheeping.

What exactly was I ignoring?

And how do you come to that conclusion? If I'm scum you have 0 clue what the calculus of my play is. Odd comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.