Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp in that case...

(You will never wake up basically, gonna have to call you Sleeping Beauty! Sleeping Barbie? Sleeping Bludger?!)
Post automatically merged:

:beckmoji::pepestrike:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Lmaooooo I can actually see Oda doing that too!

As a throwback to Long Ring Long Island ofc, maybe Foxys brother or sister, "Moxy"? Wait....Moxy....Moxie...Moxxi!?

Sleeping forever would be pretty cool, being an 'insomniac' I miss having good sleep so eternal rest would be a welcomed change lmao...

Fucking borderlands tho... Gud shit. moxxi was my fave npc other than handsome Jack until her design change in borderlands 3... Speaking about borderlands 3 idk why it gets so much hate tbh, my partner and I played that shit for 3 days straight when it came out and still play it regularly as fuck. I've got a demented overpowered crit spec beast master which makes mayhem mode 10 bosses literal fodder

Last edited:
Sorry to rain on your parade bro, I'd just hate to see anyone die anywhere. Especially if it's whilst backpacking and having fun. I mean plenty do back pack everywhere buts there's always a percentage that get killed by murders and rapists, heck wildlife and getting lost can kill you and outside of cities in Australia it's a whole lotta nothing just dirt and dangerous animals.. If you ever come to Australia and want to explore the outback or bush whacked locations, there are a lot of tours and stuff
Good to hear your opinion.

I'm well aware that Germany is a very safe country by global standards. You can go for a walk in the forest at night and not meet a single soul except elderly couples who walk their dogs in the mornings and evenings. Nothing ever happened to me here(altho I've seen a bunch of weirdos from time to time, but all of them were harmless).

I'd like to explore some other countries and see a bit of the world. But I've seen enough videos of drug gangs and crazy people who slowly chop up their victims and I definitely don't want to go out like this.

Good to hear your opinion.

I'm well aware that Germany is a very safe country by global standards. You can go for a walk in the forest at night and not meet a single soul except elderly couples who walk their dogs in the mornings and evenings. Nothing ever happened to me here(altho I've seen a bunch of weirdos from time to time, but all of them were harmless).

I'd like to explore some other countries and see a bit of the world. But I've seen enough videos of drug gangs and crazy people who slowly chop up their victims and I definitely don't want to go out like this.
Fuck I've had no problems and I've gone adventuring and camping in some suss asf areas but not everyone gets to be that lucky

I'm not in there

But why do you go there if you know it's sus:kaidowhat:
Bro, when you get bored and have an adventurous spirit anything seem less dangerous for a bit of fun.. Heck Ive done a lot of stupid things in pursuit of fun and I'm still kicking also I have about 0 regard for my own personal safety 😂 I'll just do what I do till the day I die or it kills me

Status
Not open for further replies.