Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ekko flips town just shoot me immediately lmao
Yeah no shit. We need to discuss his scum flip though and establish who could be his partners. Same for if you turn out to be scum.

@Ekkologix did you ever answer my question about who would have been derailing to Zolo? Wanna know who in your eyes are Ultra's mate/s.

Not that what you said makes sense anyways since Ultra was in no way in danger of being redirected, it was just Ratchet till the Zolo thing happened. And also TAC at the end ig.

Yeah no shit. We need to discuss his scum flip though and establish who could be his partners. Same for if you turn out to be scum.

@Ekkologix did you ever answer my question about who would have been derailing to Zolo? Wanna know who in your eyes are Ultra's mate/s.

Not that what you said makes sense anyways since Ultra was in no way in danger of being redirected, it was just Ratchet till the Zolo thing happened. And also TAC at the end ig.
I wanted to lynch Tac instead of Zolo
Tac seemed scummier.
Ultra I had him as town so that was a no for me.

Emil

Certified Memelord

yes
tpein/indigo
they stopped from ratchet and went to zolo
anything but ultra was good for them

Why would they stop from Ratchet to begin with, he wasnt Ultra and none of the others were voting Ultra.
Did you miss the event?

Ultra
Me
Ekko
Doc

We voted for Ratchet

Blue
Ratchet
Peroncino

No matter how you look at it.
Ratchet would had been the lynch here.

But ekko decided to leave us.

So then it was

Ratchet
Blue
Ekko
Ultra
Doc

Voting for zolo.

I suggested we lynch TAC instead of zolo.

Just doc joined but it was too late.
Ekko joined zolo wagon to save Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.