Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically Kid was the first one to have a grudge with BM (Tamago said back in FMI that Kid destroyed part of her fleet)
That's some irrelevant shit compared with his grudge against Kaido. Kaido beat his ass and transformed his first mate Killer into a smile rejectee. In no way Kidd should have been ok letting someone else fight Kaido instead of himself.

That's some irrelevant shit compared with his grudge against Kaido. Kaido beat his ass and transformed his first mate Killer into a smile rejectee. In no way Kidd should have been ok letting someone else fight Kaido instead of himself.
That would be worse for him tho, if he fought Kaido with Luffy together he would be doomed to fail and Luffy would still have his 1v1 in the end.

At least him and Law get a 50/50 job vs another yonko.

That would be worse for him tho, if he fought Kaido with Luffy together he would be doomed to fail and Luffy would still have his 1v1 in the end.

At least him and Law get a 50/50 job vs another yonko.
Still better than whatever we got from Kidd. Imagine one of the trawhats getting tortured by Kaido's crew and then forced to eat a failed Smile fruit, and we get Luffy getting ready to get some revenge only for him to change his mind at the last minute and let someone else kick Kaido's ass instead.

Still better than whatever we got from Kidd. Imagine one of the trawhats getting tortured by Kaido's crew and then forced to eat a failed Smile fruit, and we get Luffy getting ready to get some revenge only for him to change his mind at the last minute and let someone else kick Kaido's ass instead.
Have to disagree here, it's the same bullshit that happened to Law in dressrosa, personal grudge with Doffy, is a D too and fails so Luffy can finish him off, except would be even worse with Kaido.

Unless you are a fan of that, me personally not so much.

Have to disagree here, it's the same bullshit that happened to Law in dressrosa, personal grudge with Doffy, is a D too and fails so Luffy can finish him off, except would be even worse with Kaido.

Unless you are a fan of that, me personally not so much.
Hey, I'm not saying I'm a big fan of what happened with Law in Dressrosa, but it's still infinitely better than whatever Kidd got in Wano. Law got his shot on Doffy and was a major contributor to his fall, on the other hand Kidd practically did close to nothing to his tormenter Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.