G

Gorosei Informer

Really hope he’s kidding
I saw an article a few years back now maybe on how Toei was bringing on the DBS team for Wano and they wanted it as spectacular, colourful, aura heavy etc as Dragon Ball Seizure fest.

I really had respect for that guy with his animation of Kinemon and the Scabbards in the classic samurai film style before but this is a very disappointing and childish/immature response by him.

The Stanbase will lap it up and encourage it though, making him double down even harder though.
Post automatically merged:

Yes Australia/kangaroos are real.

:catpole::catsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cruxroux

Seeing how treasure cruise Japanese Twitter account is criticized for releasing hybrid Kaido so soon thus spoiling anime onlys, does everyone just assume all anime only watchers skipped the opening? And that’s why 1018 ends with silhouetted Kaido when it’s already shown in the opening
Opening were always spoilers. It's a fact by now. Many anime does that.

D

Deleted member 83

but this is a very disappointing and childish/immature response by him.

The Stanbase will lap it up and encourage it though, making him double down even harder though.
I agree, he should address the issue rather than mocking whoever made that comment, since a huge amount of people dislike the aura but overlooked it for the improvement on animation
But really no criticism is allowed on Twitter, any negative comment and you are harassing the animators