Status
Not open for further replies.
we r the ones that collect the bounties lol. no town will shoot town
Some were shooting. I feel like the whole warning people that they have a bounty on them is a bit much. There is already enough protection going around as it is + the fact that y'all can scan who has the bounty or not it makes it redundant and also allows people to just outright choose not to shoot said person.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Some were shooting. I feel like the whole warning people that they have a bounty on them is a bit much. There is already enough protection going around as it is + the fact that y'all can scan who has the bounty or not it makes it redundant and also allows people to just outright choose not to shoot said person.
well a bounty on a scum read like aries would be nice. town wud not hesitate to shoot them either

a bounty on reborn is something only mafia benefit from

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have an issue with the design of tpein ability

it outs him way too hard lol

the chat title is literally: power never seen before or something like thay lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i have an issue with the design of tpein ability

it outs him way too hard lol

the chat title is literally: power never seen before or something like thay lmao
Host also kinda helped you guys cause iwas tinfoiling the senateas your ability because of the S on the invite but he said on our pm it was nothing when i was clearly going the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.