Let's see.

If it's true

Ekko ÷ pein makes it 3 votes?

we have more with Pero, LM, Fuji and me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we'll talk post game
we r just having a bit of last fun before wrapping it up
No, we won't be talking. We're done. It's not fun, it's actually a form of bullying. Gloating or whatever is fine, but I've never once acted maliciously towards another player. I've been an asshole, I've called people some awful names, I've even had site bans for flaming a player a couple of times, but I've never acted with the malice you have today.

I

Indigo

No, we won't be talking. We're done. It's not fun, it's actually a form of bullying. Gloating or whatever is fine, but I've never once acted maliciously towards another player. I've been an asshole, I've called people some awful names, I've even had site bans for flaming a player a couple of times, but I've never acted with the malice you have today.
never?

are you really gonna say that to my face?

after calling me baby, imbecile, dramatic

all this shit?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Stop posting Ratchy, It might get you modkilled. And you worked too hard to end the game this way.
he should have been modkilled already tbh. hes broken it many times

we just got a post silence from vander joining us last day and thought we would throw it at @Ratchet for keks

so here we r

no malicious feelings. i just want u to suffer however, for how much u made us suffer. dont even try to AtE. i have no emotions now

Status
Not open for further replies.