Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, we won't be talking. We're done. It's not fun, it's actually a form of bullying. Gloating or whatever is fine, but I've never once acted maliciously towards another player. I've been an asshole, I've called people some awful names, I've even had site bans for flaming a player a couple of times, but I've never acted with the malice you have today.
how is using abilities malice? this is spite at best. i havent broken any of the game rules. im just using abilities and talking in the thread. i am an outed scum. i say whatever i want

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
never?

are you really gonna say that to my face?

after calling me baby, imbecile, dramatic

all this shit?
You should read the post before respoding. There is no malice in what I've called you.
he should have been modkilled already tbh. hes broken it many times

we just got a post silence from vander joining us last day and thought we would throw it at @Ratchet for keks

so here we r

no malicious feelings. i just want u to suffer however, for how much u made us suffer. dont even try to AtE. i have no emotions now
It's not AtE. You approached today to go out of your way to treat me maliciously. In future, if you're in a game, I will not be.

he should have been modkilled already tbh. hes broken it many times

we just got a post silence from vander joining us last day and thought we would throw it at @Ratchet for keks

so here we r

no malicious feelings. i just want u to suffer however, for how much u made us suffer. dont even try to AtE. i have no emotions now
Why do you want him to suffer? This is just a game fam.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You should read the post before respoding. There is no malice in what I've called you.
It's not AtE. You approached today to go out of your way to treat me maliciously. In future, if you're in a game, I will not be.
whatever you say
i have intended to torture u, absoluetly

keeping u alive until the end and seeing u suffer the town demise. yes definitely. you have done so to us so many times. this is vengence

however it all comes with its risks. i almost lost my life for it so many times. its not like i can do this anytime i want.

also ur role is fodder. there was no reason to kill it. this was am added benefit

whatever you say
i have intended to torture u, absoluetly

keeping u alive until the end and seeing u suffer the town demise. yes definitely. you have done so to us so many times. this is vengence

however it all comes with its risks. i almost lost my life for it so many times. its not like i can do this anytime i want.

also ur role is fodder. there was no reason to kill it. this was am added benefit

yeah his cop thing is lame lol.
Melkor has a nicer ability.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you want him to suffer? This is just a game fam.
nothing out of the ordinary
im just keeping him alive thats all

he can choose to afk and not suffer
im not forcing him to play am i?

im playing for my wincon here, and that includes stopping him from talking too

Emil

Certified Memelord
what i did to ratchdt this game

- not factional kill him
- rolecrush him once
- save him from council and lynch another town role
- post silence him today