Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget the author stated the series wouldn't last a year if an admiral was the MC due how powerful he is though, while laido has been hiding in Wano for thirty years. All he could do is rage impotently at world nobles and marine aka "WG lapdogs" for decades despite having the ability to fly. Why didn't he fly straight to Mary Geoise and boro breath it? Scared an admiral would clap his ass I bet :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I can play the same game. Why doesn’t Akainu go to onigashima and melt everything? Because he knows he’d get wrecked by Kaido lmao

New zkk theory :

Kaido gets carried by magma current and gets shot up by the volcano.. and abruptly reacts with the clouds making him into an immobile white statue..

so since kaido has turned white zoro wakes up with asspull coz he ain't sensing s black foe .. Zoro has lost his adrenalin levels that instinctively triggers his lust for blood and vengeance.

... oh shit.. i just- zkk isn't happening... sorry.

Chapter 1050: ZKK
- Chapter starts with Zunesha eating the WG ships
- Momo asks Yamato if Zunesha can also eat Carrot
- Yamato screams "tell that giant elephant to eat her yes so fans understand that she ain't joining"
- Momo talks to Zunesha and asks her to eat Carrot
- Zunesha swings her trunk and captures Carrot who rapidly finishes in Zunesha's mouth
- During 2 pages, we see Zunesha's guts and how they digest Carrot
- Zunesha farts and the smell kills Kidd (Zunesha Kills Kidd = ZKK)
- The fart reaches flower capital and Zoro runs away from it
- Zoro gets lost and ends in Kaido's bedroom, where Kaido is having a nap on his bed after being defeated
- In an impressive double page, Zoro seeks refuge from the fart under Kaido's sheets and he kisses him (Zoro Kisses Kaido = ZKK)
- Break for the next 5 years
Me checking my phone to see if spoilers are out just to see this :snoopy:

Never forget the author stated the series wouldn't last a year if an admiral was the MC due how powerful he is though, while laido has been hiding in Wano for thirty years. All he could do is rage impotently at world nobles and marine aka "WG lapdogs" for decades despite having the ability to fly. Why didn't he fly straight to Mary Geoise and boro breath it? Scared an admiral would clap his ass I bet :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Why were the admirals and navy scared of Shanks' crew. Scared a Yonko would clap

Status
Not open for further replies.