Status
Not open for further replies.
LegendMac is one of the worst for this too. I remember the extremely clickbait titles and hundreds of ads on his videos.

Now Ohara, Grandline Review and Morj do the same thing and make massive bank off it, especially GLR and Ohara.

At least Morj is more restrained than those two though at least, a little less obnoxious and doesn't spam videos with also awful, overedited, cringy, clickbait thumbnails too.

I heard a rumour that Ohara (Not Artur/Library of Ohara) steals theories from the Japanese community of OP and even Yuderon and passes them off as his own after translating them.

This could be just anti Ohara slander ofc and thus fake news but I wouldn't be surprised either. Theory stealing has been rampant in the OP community for years especially on YouTube.

GLR is so much worse lately and his new smug, self fellating, cringy, weird channel doesn't help.

It's so bad lately even the main and meme subreddits are openly making fun of and complaining about OP youtubers now!
I know Ohara and GLR.
I don‘t like both of them.
imo GLR is doing incredibly click bait titles, more than others.
And I know what you want to say about GLR.. he acts so cool and that he is the only one, the special one. He once shared a theorie from 333vil (it was the BB =Octopus theory), a newbie one piece theorist who brought up the first time that Luffy could be Hanuman.
During sharing his theory he acted like 333vil did a bad job 😂

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh many of the theories I made on OJ were stolen or reused by others. For example, the Sanji Sky/Uranus connection was mine completely and you see how many use that now. It's kinda annoying.
Aw man that sucks. I can imagine it's especially worse when people actually claim credit for them too ofc.

Black Leg Vinsmoke openly stole theories and posted them on YouTube. When people called them out, the video would "vanish suddenly" too.

LegendMac is one of the worst for this too. I remember the extremely clickbait titles and hundreds of ads on his videos.

Now Ohara, Grandline Review and Morj do the same thing and make massive bank off it, especially GLR and Ohara.

At least Morj is more restrained than those two though at least, a little less obnoxious and doesn't spam videos with also awful, overedited, cringy, clickbait thumbnails too.

I heard a rumour that Ohara (Not Artur/Library of Ohara) steals theories from the Japanese community of OP and even Yuderon and passes them off as his own after translating them.

This could be just anti Ohara slander ofc and thus fake news but I wouldn't be surprised either. Theory stealing has been rampant in the OP community for years especially on YouTube.

GLR is so much worse lately and his new smug, self fellating, cringy, weird channel doesn't help.

It's so bad lately even the main and meme subreddits are openly making fun of and complaining about OP youtubers now!
ahh and about Ohara. I just know that he can speak Japanese and that he once told in his videos that he translated one or more theories of japanese theorists like Yuderon.

But imo Yuderon just plays with word games like descripting and linking titles etc.
I don‘t like to watch Yuderons videos either.

Aw man that sucks. I can imagine it's especially worse when people actually claim credit for them too ofc.

Black Leg Vinsmoke openly stole theories and posted them on YouTube. When people called them out, the video would "vanish suddenly" too.
There was one YouTuber who actually credited me in his video. One lol. Though I think he no longer makes videos now, but he was a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.