Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I can and have made similar arguments as to why Doffy would come back and Dressrosa would be longer just based off the information we had in 790.

im sure you can make the same for Kat after 895[/QUOT
Nika Nika no mi df>>>> billion Enma
Yes fighting since the first chapter to awaken it >>> being handed a powerful sword to you because you slept with the owner's daughter. You have already taken the L with Zkk.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Stop looking for logic in Oda's actions. Man doesn't care about continuity or logic.

We can see anything from Smoothie becoming Xebec's vessel to Momo having Top Tier Haki if he feels like it.

Law transported Zori otherwise he'd be dead there. Dont bring your headcannon to a debate pal. We don't deal with headcannons. Haki barrier to temporary block? He blocked like for 0.1 seconds when Law teleported him. Go read the chapter before you come and show your lack of intelligence and poor eyesight here. Blocked hakai, my ass. Oden's sword is nothing? Kaido specifically talked about Enma so many times forget Zori. Go and read the chapter beforw you bring your head cannon again. Zoro scaring Kaido did nothing, didn't evendrop him. He still fought for 40 chapters. Scarring doesn't mean shit here. Go read the chapter where he takes the L himself. If you cannot cchange Zori's style then why are you spewing bs about Luffy not scarring with his punch? Does someone give a scar with a punch? You have 0 intelligence and all bullshit you have written is headcannon. Not one thing you have said has happened in the manga. Tell your bullshit headcannon to a place where they suck Zoris balls not here pal. We talk of manga cannon events, not some bullshit headcannon of a deluded zoroturd.
he atleast blocked it for 0.1 second other would have wiped out if tried to defend. givve the man credits he deserves. with broken bones all over the body and he gave a scar to kaido and it's not even his strongest attack in the aresnal right now. fresh zoro with his adv can definately cut kaido like oden now.

precisly what I think.

Because brook found some dolls in castle and it's a mystery like Grim reaper forgetten yet ijmportant and hitetsu happens to be relaterd to dolls somehow in the future don't lnow how but somehow.

and no matter what even if momonusuke is adult now mentaly he is still a 8 year old kid. not fit to be a shogun.

in dressrosa people assumed their king is dead and rebecca was forgetten. end of dressrosa riku took the throne again and rebecca got the title of princess.

same could happen here, hitetsu aka sukiyaki takes the throne and hiyori is declared princess and momo either join strawhat as apprentice or learn the ways of shogun from his grand father.

and main part hitetsu and sukiyaki voice actor are same.
you literally have a young dynamic kozuki with hiyori, you don't need someone dead to take the throne instead of momo

D

Deleted member 83

I loved this episode! Tarbosaurus is one of my all time favorites and I loved seeing it. Velociraptor was really well done too. I expected to see the famous “fighting dinosaurs” moment but was surprised they skipped it

I also figured out wha weirded me out in the Pterosaur scene episode 1. Just how alien they look with their wings folded up when on the ground is unnerving.
The oasis scene with the Tarbo was amazing :finally:
Lmao what weirded me out really are the air sacks on the sauropods

Morj said a 100 times that he is fine with the raid not failing he would not like the arc but will take the L and apologize
He is a win win situation either way.
Because a lot of people feel that wano didn't live up to the hype, and that it has no stakes.
So if the raid fails doesn't happen, he can say that the story is all the worse for it.
And if the unlikely scenario of raid failing happens, he can gloat that he was right.

Yes fighting since the first chapter to awaken it >>> being handed a powerful sword to you because you slept with the owner's daughter. You have already taken the L with Zkk.
Using enma after a day shows his skill where luffy took years of it and 3 defeats from kaido and death too.

it's more or less like luffy can't do anything fruit awakened itself to defend
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.