Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62 Hold up, according to these spoilers, BM has been in the lava ever since her defeat and is presumably still alive in this chapter? How long has it been since BM’s defeat?
No idea and i don't really care because what matters is what happens from this point onwards. If they survive it makes Magma look insanely bad and if it kills them you guys have nowhere to hide because the Magma clearly killed them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The fact that even a lot of people in Reddit are basically pulling a Morj with stuff like "Oda is just setting us up with a false sense of security" and thinking Kaido will still awaken or something shows just how anti-climatic these past two chapters have been.

Like a lot of people literally can't believe it and think it's just Oda setting up something else :risitasad:
Let's make a mental exercise.
What if he really is?
What if Kaido really is gonna awake and we drag the fight for even more chapters?
Would it be better?
More chapters = more chances for Oda to make even worse.

@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel lets talk about how two Yonkos dont have DF awakenings even after having decades to master the fruit.

Out of an entire crew made of Zoans, ironically Luffy was the only awakened Zoan lmaoo
You can't imagine this...
A full crew of zoans and not a single awakened user. Like legit if someone told me that Luffy would be the only zoan awakened user in wano arc, I would laugh him out before the arc start.

You have Kaido flexing about his knowledge of awakening yet dude can't use it?
King and Queen over 1.3b and they don't has awakening?

Big mom underling has awakening but she doesn't.

I had so much hope that this arc would show many different awakened powers which we actually even get with Luffy,Law and Kid, but sadly none of the villians got it.

Truly a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.