Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda keep the people from wano knowing about the war .
It was given that he was going fill them in with momo and the scabbards .
So get it over with and move on to better stuff is alright with me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why? Did thet expect Luffy, the punching guy, to not win by punching? I get that Oda's old comment set expectations for it being different but how is this defeat any worse than al the other wins he and since chapter 1?
It's not about Luffy lol. It's about how Kaidou and BM was handled. 4 chapter flashback for the Main villain since the timeskip? Which only raises more questions than give answers to? And what even is this chapter lmao?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Finalbeta has exposed himself as a turncloak and a traitor. He would disrespect our Papazuki by suggesting that KOed Crydo and Meme can bathe in magma for an hour and be fine afterwards, just for the sake of ZKK happening. How shall we deal with this traitor to Admiralbase?

Our Papazuki?” Lol

@Finalbeta

Do not disgrace the glorious Akainu fandom with such blasphemy. Akainu would blow Kaido to smithereens in 30 seconds or less.

———

On the real though, it’s looking more and more like neither Kaido nor Big Mom are actually defeated and both will get up for a final blow from the Pirate Christ. I’ll eat my words if this doesn’t happen, but to me it seems like Oda just will not let this shit arc end.

I honestly don't understand, do people really think Oda is going to make a main villain be forgotten in lava? and people still have the gall to say (Scotch cough cough) that Zkk is dead. As I see it, he's more alive than ever, Luffy is going to fall now and who else can handle a resurrecting Kaido? MOMONOSUKE LMAO? Zkk was strengthened in this chapter, not weakened as they say.
Pretty sure he was joking about the ZKK is dead again, someone says this every week. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.