Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think both characters durability makes them immune to magma
but when they are capable of fighting, they are able to dodge / block and avoid such attacks
or even defend with haki

at the moment I dont think either can . I doubt they are conscious. and yes both kaido and big mom were beaten btw

"You could argue if Kaido fell right after Ashura and magma poured into his internal organs in that deep open wound but that's not the case"

come on man .
Shut the fuck up lanji
If they die in Magma, it means Akainu neg diffs both

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Looks like its time to bring back our 2018 Sword-Admiral wank back

Lmao your way of thinking doesn't make sense at all. It's super cope mechanism. If the Magma doesn't do shit you have a W over the Admiral fandom which then doesn't cancel out the loss against the Zoro fandom because then obviously ZKK happens. One does not eliminate the other.

You take an L no matter what unless BM and Kaido just escape Wano without any injuries which then makes them look like bitches especially after Kaido's "I ain't settling for anywhere else".
Nobody dies in One Piece lol.

So no. Nobody is coping

G

Gorosei Informer

Hopefully the next update on Teach will give a crumb of new info on the Ancient Weapons
Yeah I'm hoping what he's going after that the Marines are also after is an ancient weapon, maybe Pluton specifically. Blackbeard should get one and maybe the WG/Marines too. Revolutionaries, Shanks or Elbaf are also valid options ofc. I like the idea that Dragon might be Uranus potentially.

But has Zoro really kill anyone other than fodder ?
Both him and luffy have kill loads of fodder when you look at things but even Zoro don't kill his arc opponents .
We know Zoro has actually killed someone. He killed the magistrate. Can't say the same for Luffy.

Regardless if it was a fodder or not is irrelevant. Kaido won't stop until he's dead so he has to be killed to stop him.

Both Mihawk and Akainu will wait forever until Kaidou's run out of his entire Genkidama CoC Infusion capacity after fighting Luffy since they want none of that smoke, they will also wait until Kaidou's Awakening Susanoo depleted after fighting Luffy since they cant handle such infinite health bar from Kaidou, his entire energy, stamina, defense, CoA, depleted after being hit with Bajrang Gun...and after that Mihawk and Akainu will finally be able to kill Kaidou extreme diff :suresure:
Stopped reading right there. :milaugh:

you may sya copium there is a reason for oda to delay fight this long. It's been some time since calamities got defeated. Also king related to joyboy stuff and the scenes in the kaido flashback. Also it's been more than an hour since tobiroppo got defeated and there is a chance to get them back.
I don't think WsW is getting back up being Jinbe absolutely mauled him with that Gigahaki chad attack. Page one got wrecked by Big Mom, he has no chance of doing anything similarly for Ulti. Sasaki may get up and what will he do alone? Zoro absolutely mauled King. Sanji wrecked Queen. Robin tore Black Maria into shreds. The fight is over pal. Wano shouldn't continue for more than 10 post battle chapters.

Shut the fuck up lanji
If they die in Magma, it means Akainu neg diffs both

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Looks like its time to bring back our 2018 Sword-Admiral wank back
Man you are one of the least consistent people I've ever seen when it comes to have opinions regarding top tiers lol. You just make wild blanket statements depending on how you or the manga makes you feel. Its kinda funny ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.