Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

BB: "I'm gonna kill WB"
His crew: "You're gonna use your darkness powers, right?"
BB: "Haha, gun go pew pew!"
Hahahaha true!

Its kinda ironic he tanked SO MUCH in terms of gun fire, sword/blade wounds, cannonball shots and such and even Akainu burning his insides through and half of his head off but dies after being bombarded by pistols and such randomly lol.

I forgot that was across ALL his battles ofc!

That formatting was like the Anakin and Padme meme right?

I hope they’re just in high or middle school so they still have time to grow up…
This reminds me of the time where I fucking hate DC universe so much and i would come to forums like this trashing DC and prasing Marvel.
Then Endgame comes out and i was fucking disappointed by the movie so i drop all the hate
ZKK not happening might be the waking up call of these guys :milaugh:
but it will happen tho:pepebusi:

Oof, giving arguments against ZKK is fine, but at least make sure they're good arguments.

Luffy told Zoro he's got it.
Luffy has to win 1v1 against Kaido, otherwise, he doesn't even achieve the 1 thing he set out to do for this arc.
However, the first 'K' in 'ZKK' doesn't stand for "defeat", it stands for "kills".
Zoro can kill Kaido after Luffy has defeated him. An argument that has been made millions of times.

Zoro didn't cut King's dragon above the Flower Capital.
Oda draws a nice little diagram showing you that we're not above the capital.

So what if he's suffered a lot of damage?
This is a Shonen. A character can "surpass their limits".
Not to mention, there's numerous ways Oda can get Zoro healed temporarily if he chooses to do so.

Kaido said the one who defeats him is Joyboy. This is correct. Luffy has defeated him and he is Joyboy.
Similarly, Kaido said that he would let a monster Samurai of Oden's like kill him.
If we truly care about what Kaido says, we cannot ignore that.

Luffy as I said *has* to win this fight.
Zoro cannot kill Kaido if Luffy doesn't even manage to break the idea of Kaido being the 1v1 king.

Oden died from a gunshot.
I guess you mean surviving a boiling is the parallel between the two?

Maybe Oda simply doesn't want Kaido to die due to anyone.
Instead, he dies to supernatural forces, or maybe he doesn't die and he's stuck forever immobile and the idea of him being un-killable remains but he still gets taken out of the story.

It doesn't matter which side you're on, use better arguments.
Anti ZKK cultists truly are just as bad as ZKK cultists…

If everyone listened the theory, then either agree with it or disagree with it this forum would be a better place.

I disagree with it and I have good conversations on here with people who do agree with it. why people gotta be so toxic about it

I didn't say Luffy did no damage, I said Luffy did nothing significant.

Unless Oda shows us Kaido in bad state. Last chapter he looked pretty good but we'll see what happens this chapter.

All I know is Ashura >>>>>>>>>> Bajrang Gun in terms of damage output.
I am not even sure how someone can disagree with that.
Everyone will disagree with that, heck Im sure even fellow zoro fans will disagree with that.

This reminds me of the time where I fucking hate DC universe so much and i would come to forums like this trashing DC and prasing Marvel.
Then Endgame comes out and i was fucking disappointed by the movie so i drop all the hate
ZKK not happening might be the waking up call of these guys :milaugh:
Lmao that would be hilarious and damn, why you gotta hate DC so much

Why aren't you the ones giving up first?
Seriously if you have been reading the ZKK scenario that has been posted in years, the pattern is always:
1. Luffy defeats Kaido
2. Luffy is unconscious
3. Kaido comes back
4. ZKK happens above Flower Capital, witnessed by everyone.

Nothing, not even one thing that happened so far, is deviating from these patterns.
Last chapter, the first half of the patterns were completed, and you guys instead were celebrating as if ZKK is now dead.
This week, the chapter just completes the pattern a bit more: gathering everyone (so they can witness ZKK) and moves from Onigashima to Flower Capital (the right place according to pattern), yet again you guys celebrating ZKK is dead again.
Lmao why the fuck are you lying?

You guys jumped from

-Zolo wil fight Kaido and Luffy will fight BM to

-Luffy will lose and Zolo will defeat Kaido to

-Zolo will lowdiff King and go back to the rooftop to tag team Kaido to

-Luffy will draw against Kaido and Zolo will land the final blow to

-Luffy will win but get sneak attacked by Kaido and Zolo will save him to

whatever fuck iteration you guys are on now. You guys will bend, conform and mental gymnastic your way through any and every blockade to push your shitty agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.