Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido also said that Luffy couldn't become Joy Boy and guess what happened.

Kaido also believed that Joy Boy will be the one to defeat him and we know Luffy is 100% Joy Boy so Kaido has to be wrong on Joy Boy being the one to defeat him. Not only that, but people who think Kaido died would also mean Kaidou got his wish of dying which also contradicts that idea if Kaido were to die now

Oh lol. What next.

So basically you want Luffy to NOT be able to defeat Kaidou because Kaidou have to be wrong. I wonder why that is. Maybe you just don't want Luffy fulfill his promise to surpass Kaidou?
Luffy always breaks villain's dreams and proves them wrong each arc. I don't know why I have to reiterate this, but Luffy tells Doflamingo he tries to control everything and everyone around him, Doflamingo tries to control everything to make Luffy lose including using parasite string to control Luffy's body. Luffy breaks free from it and destroy Doflamingo's birdcage and send him down below where he truly belongs rather than Doflamingo seeing himself as above others. I'm waiting to see Luffy do something on a similar level of Kaido.

Seems like Oda is setting up Kaido to boil (Oden) and starve to death (Wano people) underground.
At least, this is my impression.
This is a good poetic death, but I also don't think this is likely. Kaido wants to create a world where people will starve if they are not the strongest or fittest of the fit. Kaido losing and starving to death is ironic because he lost and now he will starve sounds exactly like his motto fits true. Not to mention that Oda doesn't like directly killing characters that I don't believe Oda will have Kaido die due to starvation

Status
Not open for further replies.