Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah nah law will not become luffy's rival they will be friends till he finds the one piece
You can be rivals and friends at the same time tbf

My biggest hope for kid and law post wano is to really buff up their crews and getting their own fleets
Like their definitely gonna become top tiers but with how weak their crews are they stand no chance against a yonkos crew in a 1v1

You can be rivals and friends at the same time tbf

My biggest hope for kid and law post wano is to really buff up their crews and getting their own fleets
Like their definitely gonna become top tiers but with how weak their crews are they stand no chance against a yonkos crew in a 1v1
True especially Law with those clowns teammates even tho they try their best but they still weak af

Yeah Maybe I would say Oden was built up to be pretty freaky but Mayne not as much they are hard to quantify
But this situation is much more lethal than that
And both of them are coming into it in way worse conditions
Oden is an endurance monster. Even though that somehow disappeared during his battle against Kaido. Oden was killed by a bullet which proves in the end he still has a normal body.

Kaido is in a worst situation but his durability doesn't disappear just because he's in his normal mode.

We still have to look at the possibility of Kaido having awakening. I believe there's a very strong possibility because he told us what awakening was. If he does have it that could help him recover.

The key to Kaido returning is Zoro

Zoro will be treated by Chopper by using Ice Oni virus

Zoro will lose control immediately, it's up to Sanji to stop him, Wich means it's the reverse of what Sanji asked Zoro to do earlier, Wich is the ironic writing Oda usually do

The ice Oni is a virus originally created to awaken and identify if someone have Oni lineage, its side effect being ice make it obvious, Onis are often linked to winter and ice, Eve. Zoro is often linked to the element

Kaido sense what happens and return, the son he thought was dead is here, "fate" is on his side, he no longer want to die, his true power awaken

Kaido has a much more durable body than Oden. If he can survive 40 death sentences and a thousand torture methods without receiving a single scar then him should survive magma.

Then there's that painting that shows a dragon coming out of a volcano exploding. There just happen to be a volcano.
Ur depending on oda knowing about the painting and then going in that exact direction to reference it
Idk just seems like u guys are stretching it and not prepping for the most likely conclusion
But I may be wrong

If big mom and kaido were healthy I'd agree I think they could survive but when's someone's will to fight is beaten in one piece they can be killed by mundane things
The health of your body and mind contribute to one's defense in this universe

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Kaido and Mom could probably survive in lava if they were healthy and conscious but in their current states I don't see how they get out of the lava and if they do get out there's quite literally no possible way they would be in fighting shape. How would they even breathe? It's not like they can haki up to defend themselves while they're K.O'd. Do you think they can just straight up drink and suck magma down their nose?

It's over.

The key to Kaido returning is Zoro

Zoro will be treated by Chopper by using Ice Oni virus

Zoro will lose control immediately, it's up to Sanji to stop him, Wich means it's the reverse of what Sanji asked Zoro to do earlier, Wich is the ironic writing Oda usually do

The ice Oni is a virus originally created to awaken and identify if someone have Oni lineage, its side effect being ice make it obvious, Onis are often linked to winter and ice, Eve. Zoro is often linked to the element

Kaido sense what happens and return, the son he thought was dead is here, "fate" is on his side, he no longer want to die, his true power awaken

What day of the week is it

Status
Not open for further replies.