Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all these zkk'ers thinking there will be a 4th act? Ever heard of the 3-act-structure? The 3-act-structure is a narrative model that divides stories into 3 parts - beginning, middle, end. There's no such thing as an 'Act 4' or an 'Act 5'. Act 3 will finish when the arc finishes and we move to post-wano.

B

Ballel

What's with all these zkk'ers thinking there will be a 4th act? Ever heard of the 3-act-structure? The 3-act-structure is a narrative model that divides stories into 3 parts - beginning, middle, end. There's no such thing as an 'Act 4' or an 'Act 5'. Act 3 will finish when the arc finishes and we move to post-wano.
I hope so

No narrator box -> He hasn't lost. He needs a narrator box.

Narrator box -> Luffy got a narrator box and he came back. He hasn't lost.
It's funny tho
They basically just can't accept it no matter what

It's like they crested this mental block where they can't believe ZKK isn't happening
For them anything bad or good means ZKK
Post automatically merged:

Oden was enough to give Kaido ptsd, Mihawk one shots.
Let him one-shot Pre ts Luffy who he couldnt beat

Never heard of Kabuki theatre, the classic form of Japanese theatre?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Fam I dislike this arc no cap. Just when I thought nothing could top Skypeia:whitepress:

Yamato and Kaido are the only good thing to come out of this arc.
Fuck the scabbards,Momo and his daddy, Jack and Queen, f6, Drakes bitch ass, internal destruction, adcoc, Mobb Deep, Chino XL, the dickeater Zunesha can suck a fat one too:luffyswat:

Status
Not open for further replies.