Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I geniunly think we should get King reaction on Kaido defeat first.

He used to look upto kaido and Also used to belive kaido was joyboy. not the real joyboy has entered the chat.

queen character is done for usre. he gave us enough lore. from beast pirates only Kaido and king matters as of now. even after defeat.

No fucking way, is Oda purposely trying to look bad when attempting to convince readers Kaido is down for good? Because this shit literally foreshadows him popping up to buttfuck the Flower Capital in a final struggle.
Yes. Yes it does foreshadow that. And apparently he's doing a great job on the fake out because people like @Kerkovian and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule believe it

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato with own crew and becoming a future yonko > yamato joining the strawhats having to fight for relevance and screen time + playing second fiddle to zoro and sanji
I'd actually prefer and love that. Oda really wants her to be Luffys and the next Oden too.

Is she gonna dance naked for 5 years too for Borochi or even die like Oden too, Oda?

Seriously though, that's actually better for the reasons you gave. Especially for a Brook, Robin and Jinbei fan like me who is suffering big time lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.