Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been satisfied with Luffy chopping off Kaido's head with the sword

Surprised you are on here and not reddit where Luffy is worshipped to the 9s there
I'm not like you who likes to stay in an echo chamber of ZKK cultists I like to hear other opinions. Getting another perspective can avoid making you look like a dumbass like you ZKK fanatics do now

:milaugh:

I liked wano a lot BUT...

Im ABSURDLY disapointed on oda, that he really let a fight against 2 yonkos, in their territory, with their crew have ZERO consequences.

0 death, 0 damage in the country...like...thats IMPOSSIBLE.

You dont get to a fight so big without any losses. The chance of that is 0%.

Its even more bizarre when we remember that the only casuality was Yasuie PRE-WAR. Like...WTF??? The war itself did NOTHING against the Raid, lol.

And by any means i see kinemon or Kiku dying as well -____-

I really would like to understand oda mind on the death matter, its like the Man has some trauma with It. And here was worse than any other time as alabasta, skypea, EL because was a war against 2 yonkos.

I Hope that at least kanjurou, orochi and Cp0 Boss are dead.

I dont think kaido or BM Will die on that lava...so they Will get out...and then WHAT? Kaido Will Just leave the country and thats It? That would be terrible.

Thats the plot im more interested what Will happen tô kaido and BM

I'm not like you who likes to stay in an echo chamber of ZKK cultists I like to hear other opinions. Getting another perspective can avoid making you look like a dumbass like you ZKK fanatics do now

:milaugh:
You are an echo chamber of idiots who seem to love talking about Zoro without realizing it. It's funny because a "genius" like you fails to realize that

Your boy Luffy won the fight so instead of talking to the Luffy stans and enjoying your victory you sit and talk about Zoro

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You are an echo chamber of idiots who seem to love talking about Zoro without realizing it. It's funny because a "genius" like you fails to realize that

Your boy Luffy won the fight so instead of talking to the Luffy stans and enjoying your victory you sit and talk about Zoro

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
What do you expect when returds have been shiting Zkk everyday? This is what they should do.

What do you expect when returds have been shiting Zkk everyday? This is what they should do.
Being wrong about ZKK is not big deal.

Watching Luffy stans talk about Zoro is grade A entertainment.

Luffy just got declared the winner vs Kaido so instead of talking about that the Luffy stans take a long and unnecessary detour

Status
Not open for further replies.